Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-16-2014, 09:38 AM
Planar Protector

Default Dear Pals - Old and New

My decision for leaving Red Dawn was not based on Pixels or Pals. I asked Nizzar a long time ago if I could join the Resistance and get some competition brewing. He respectfully declined my request. Shortly after I found myself very bored with no competition on raids. Just in the nick of time, Kaylea and Tehruoh rejoined Nihilum. I have no problems with either person but I do like to mess with people as all of you know. I may of messed with them a bit to much and they killed Twainz on a raid, which really did upset me. I took that opportunity to rage and get suspended from Nihium for a week. I took this opportunity to help the resistance as much as I could. We contested, we took dragons, lot of pvp happened. Nihilum over recruited to fight this force we had. Red Dawn formed and recruited the whole server. Now here is me in the middle liking people on both sides and disliking a few on both sides. I typically give people the benefit of the doubt so I try to steer clear of outrageous claims about people stealing or hacking or w/e. The reason I want to be with Nihilum again is simple, I want to be in an elite group of people competing, not just a 75 man zerg. I came here to play classic Everquest, not Zergquest. I don't think this is Heartbrand's fault for recruiting so much. That is the only way to really win against an elite core like Nihilum without something like simulated patch days or variance.

In the end I hope we can all get along as mature adults in a game we all know and love. Sure we all enjoy a little trolling and competition, but there is no reason for RL attacks or stripping or stealing or hacking or boxing. Lets all follow the rules and be decent human beings enjoying a FREE classic Everquest box. Being on both sides I know who abuses these things. Lets all clean up our acts and have some fun.

PS
I don't care what guild you are in. If you want to remain friends then hit me up and we can still be pals. I don't have a problem with anyone on this server tbh, except maybe Sickpuppy. But lets be honest, no one likes Sickpuppy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. GL out there pals. Get you some Pixels, Pals and YT. AND DON'T GET BANNED BANNED!
Old 01-16-2014, 09:56 AM
Sarnak

<Nihilum> material right there. Can't handle being underdog. No valor.

Backup, Human Druid of the Jaggedpine Treefolk. Defender of Bears. Servant of the secret order of <Charles Bronson>.

Rhuobhe, Human Cleric of the Dismal Rage. Wielder of the sacred Aegis of Life. Semi-retired veteran.
Old 01-16-2014, 09:59 AM
Planar Protector

Like it or don't like it... new players to the box having a big guild they can be part of is helping the population. What I find funny with RD is seeing some of them in rags, and seeing others trying to push items at high prices in ooc.

Is it really a guild? Or just a collective of individuals forced together by the "2 guild" system?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhuobhe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This. I bet Twainz is a NY Yankees fan.
Old 01-16-2014, 10:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhuobhe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thank you for pointing out nothing but that you are a retard. Gratz on being my new target pal.
Old 01-16-2014, 10:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Like it or don't like it... new players to the box having a big guild they can be part of is helping the population. What I find funny with RD is seeing some of them in rags, and seeing others trying to push items at high prices in ooc.

Is it really a guild? Or just a collective of individuals forced together by the "2 guild" system?

This. I bet Twainz is a NY Yankees fan.
I expect more out of you Swish. To be fair, I don't like watching baseball. I am a Cincinnati Bengals and Dallas Cowboys fan. More of a Cowboys fan than anything.
Old 01-16-2014, 10:03 AM
Sarnak

Come at me. I don't know how many times you've tried to kill me unsuccessfully. You ran from Lokki and I the other night in solb. Maybe you could have had me why did you run?

Backup, Human Druid of the Jaggedpine Treefolk. Defender of Bears. Servant of the secret order of <Charles Bronson>.

Rhuobhe, Human Cleric of the Dismal Rage. Wielder of the sacred Aegis of Life. Semi-retired veteran.
Old 01-16-2014, 10:11 AM
Planar Protector

Killed xygoz with 17 people. Guess that's a Zerg.
Old 01-16-2014, 10:11 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twainz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I expect more out of you Swish. To be fair, I don't like watching baseball. I am a Cincinnati Bengals and Dallas Cowboys fan. More of a Cowboys fan than anything.
Fair enough, I know a few people who switch sides with football (soccer) here depending on who's doing well and its disgusting behaviour [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Best to pick a team and stick with the team. Together Everyone Achieves More! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-16-2014, 10:21 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Killed xygoz with 17 people. Guess that's a Zerg.
I said gratz. Didn't troll or anything. I want there to be competition. I think Red Dawn has a good chance with what they have. Once people get leveled up and get more spells/gear it will be a tough force to fight and I accept that. I just know which side I want to be on, its the same side I have always been on. I didn't spend the first year of my time here in Nihilum for nothing. I just want it to be more respectable competition. The PnP has caused more griefing and shit talking than ever before. Its pretty sick how much people talk shit to each other now. I'm honestly kind of turned off by the server right now.
Old 01-16-2014, 10:21 AM
Banned

Oh look, a bunch of horse shit.
Closed Thread