Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs > Velious Beta > NPC Bugs

Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2014, 01:26 AM
Planar Protector

Default Mob HP ATK AC value tweaks

I know theres an on-going AC debate thread, but I wanted to create one just for suggestions to help tweak values of mobs in the event we find discrepancies with high/low hp, attack or armor class.

Just to note, these suggestions aren't all exactly scientific but some numbers + observations.

The Progenitor's HP I believe is too high. Listed here as 127k http://www.tessmage.com/AllaClone/npc.php?id=128053

I recorded 90k in melee damage, tank did 56k in damage shield. This doesn't include spell damage (mostly lures) or other melee that were out of range of my parse (big hitboxes). Every melee reported doing higher dps according to their parse than my parser picked up, so I'd say we did closer to 200k+.

Master of the Guard might be too low HP. Recorded about 47k melee, 7k in damage shield and we had very low caster dps on this fight. He is listed as 126.5 here
http://www.tessmage.com/AllaClone/npc.php?id=128054

The ancient sentries seemed too squishy. We crippled them so they were debuffed, but my melee seemed really high for red con mobs. My attack during this was upper 1300s. (side note, mobs in Chardok are also this way. I see more 500+ backstabs there with <1300 atk than any other place. Like I'm fighting decaying skeletons).
Last edited by Dullah; 07-28-2014 at 01:30 AM..
Old 07-29-2014, 06:40 PM
Banned

did you take into account the massive regen velious bosses had? it was like 500-1k hp per tick.
Closed Thread