Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2018, 10:19 AM
Fire Giant

Pvp on a pvp server?!? Sirken save us all!!! How dare you let this happen
Old 05-01-2018, 10:29 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pvp on a pvp server?!? Sirken save us all!!! How dare you let this happen
That is the issue here, the GM's/server staff definition of pvp is very fast and loose. but in reality, pvp is pvp. For some reason in the past staff has deemed that in order for it to pvp you need a certain number of defenders? crazy.
Old 05-01-2018, 02:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnttoken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol, if they change it so anybody pulling a mob is immune to pvp then everyone should just quit. Would end the server.
so a group sitting on the zone out pad should be immune ?? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-01-2018, 02:17 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fan D [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so a group sitting on the zone out pad should be immune ?? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We talking about Ronin pvping? Or the video I have of you obviously training in Seb? I don't like to petition, don't push your luck idiot.
Old 05-01-2018, 02:22 PM
Planar Protector

alright writeup but i find the mood varies from the previous recaps. Your ronin bias/ignorance shows up too prominently.

imo go back to writing these more objectively as you did prior
Old 05-01-2018, 02:27 PM
Fire Giant

I have offered Franxus a rallos zek style player made ruleset in the past several times.

We won't contest mobs we can't kill. You must bring your raid force to contest us.

Would essentially be trading aow/tunare for dain/zlandi etc occasionally.

But for some reason they prefer to kill dain for the 156th time while chainwiping to actual progression mobs.

Weird
Old 05-01-2018, 02:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gardur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have offered Franxus a rallos zek style player made ruleset in the past several times.

We won't contest mobs we can't kill. You must bring your raid force to contest us.

But for some reason they prefer to kill dain for the 156th time while chainwiping to actual progression mobs.

Weird
this, we didn't start where we are at now. we worked very hard with apex to get some fair server administered rulesets that we all could agree on. and apex was not receptive, now we are here. and it sucks. I don't understand why the fuck, but who am i to understand the nature of apex and what its wants and needs are. if you guys want us to start PLing up clerics with vpn's and training you at every raid then so be it.
Old 05-01-2018, 02:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gardur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Weird
Maybe he would rather progress slowly while you don't progress at all rather than progress slightly faster as you are able to progress. Not only does the power margin widen but stopping a guild from progressing makes them lose members over time.
Old 05-01-2018, 02:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe he would rather progress slowly while you don't progress at all rather than progress slightly faster as you are able to progress. Not only does the power margin widen but stopping a guild from progressing makes them lose members over time.
Well yes, but ideally woulnd't it be more fun to have an actual pvp server? instead of a free farm top guild server? I just don't get it. The way they treat this shit is like there is money involved. fucks sake. can't we just have fun without someones rent having to be paid?
Old 05-01-2018, 02:47 PM
Fire Giant

Guild free farms velious for two years for????

They will never kill a contested aow or tunare. Won't happen. They are not progressing slowly they have been killing all the same shit for two years.
Last edited by Gardur; 05-01-2018 at 03:10 PM..
Closed Thread