Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-06-2010, 08:56 AM
Banned

Default Reasons Not to Play This Server

1.Every major boss in game is CAMP 24/7..

2.Planes are FARMED everytime mobs pop.

3.Player are nothing but Greedy whores

4.If you complain in Forums they will bann your account and forum name without replys.Your post wont even ben read they will delete them.

5.Uthgaard is the worse GM Ive seen in 11 years playing game.He is the reason most player are leaving this server.He is so cocky he even named the ship in BB after himself(what a clown).Rogean do yourself a favor but kick this basement dwellers to the curb...He is killing your server you worked so hard to make..[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-06-2010, 08:58 AM
Kobold

IBTL... :P

If they want to name every mob, every boat and every city after themselves -- they can LOL. For the amount of work they've put into running this server, you need to show a little gratitude and respect.

Move along.
Old 10-06-2010, 09:00 AM
Planar Protector

if the devs wish they could even change my surname to RogUthAeolFeielSecretsCyrrius

i am playing for free, afterall
Old 10-06-2010, 09:03 AM
Fire Giant

Bye.

Glad to see all the pissy little children leaving and making room for adults who don't cry about every little thing.

Also, your english skills are lacking, but I'll blame that on your 5th grade education. That's strong work with missing articles like 'this' between 'playing' and 'game' and non-agreeing plurality like 'this basement dwellers'

I honestly can't argue with 1 or 2 so much but that's the way it is. Raiding isn't the only thing to do in EQ.
Old 10-06-2010, 09:07 AM
Kobold

So you're leaving then? What would you like to mark the occasion, a t-shirt or a party of one?
Old 10-06-2010, 09:09 AM
Fire Giant

Enjoy the ban spamer.
Old 10-06-2010, 09:11 AM
Banned

It's the truth though.

This game is a piece of shit, you know it and I know it.

Sadly you freaks have nothing else to waste your time on.
Old 10-06-2010, 09:14 AM
Fire Giant

No one is making you stay, feel free to take off any time.
Old 10-06-2010, 09:18 AM
Banned

I think the GM showed him with that ban.I'm sure he learned his lesson..
Old 10-06-2010, 09:18 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandySlope [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1.Every major boss in game is CAMP 24/7..
You see, you'd use "camped" here, since "camped" matches the present progressive tense. Also, the fact that you made camp all caps doesn't make your point any less retarded.

I seem to remember all major bosses on farm clocks on live. Sorry, without temporarily banning the IPs of the uberguilds, those who are the most active and most dedicated are going to get the bigger bosses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandySlope [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
2.Planes are FARMED everytime mobs pop.
Good, you remembered to use correct tense this time and not sound like an idiot. Work on the caps lock though...

Why complain that plane trash is on farm status? Those are actually really good exp and decent loot for up-and-coming guilds...

Quote:
3.Player are nothing but Greedy whores
...People want to gain things for themselves...? Really? Who knew?

Most people who accuse people of being greedy are just greedy themselves, but less competent than those they call greedy.

Quote:
4.If you complain in Forums they will bann your account and forum name without replys.Your post wont even ben read they will delete them.
If you complain about things pointlessly, flame GMs, and sound like a complete idiot instead of offering constructive criticism, expect to be permabanned. No one wants you around if you wish to behave like that.

Quote:
5.Uthgaard is the worse GM Ive seen in 11 years playing game.He is the reason most player are leaving this server.He is so cocky he even named the ship in BB after himself(what a clown).Rogean do yourself a favor but kick this basement dwellers to the curb...He is killing your server you worked so hard to make..
OH NOEZ HE NAMED A BOAT AFTER HIMSELF!!!!!!!!111 THIS IS INCONCEIVABLE!!!!!!1111

To people who have genuine problems or glitches, he's swift and effective. To idiots intentionally training other people, 2-boxers, etc, he's also swift and effective. That's probably why you hate him.

Sure, he's probably made mistakes or acted without complete calm when he dealt with incoherent keyboard jockies like yourself...but who can blame him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbledorf View Post
I'll look into getting it changed to The Secret Order of the Silver Rose of Truth and Dragons.
Closed Thread