Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2011, 09:34 PM
Planar Protector

Default Why Most VZ/TZ'ers won't survive Red99

I really don't think the average VZ/TZ'er will make it in Red99. They are use to easy power, establishing that power, and ruining your day after wards and every day after that. But with a 99 like grind. NO GM favors. Not being able to cheat or exploit- Be rest assured it probably won't happen.

You have to understand most VZ/TZ people are elitist. They think they are better than you! A few are. But most are not! They'' like any elitist! operate from power. Without that power they become nothing. (level 1)

If red99 comes out and any of them get behind it won't last brews.

In conclusion if the 99 population or the causal VZ/TZ'er that hate these "so called" elitist add any amount of pressure to these kids...most become cowards and fold. (I see a lot of quitting in the near future) The VZ/TZ'er might become the next dinosaur.

And I for one will miss them. They were quite the persona.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOD
"I will honor those who honor Me, but those who despise Me will be disgraced." HCSB 1 Samuel 2:30
Last edited by Rushmore; 05-17-2011 at 09:37 PM..
Old 05-17-2011, 09:44 PM
Banned

I didn't read your post, and I never will.
Old 05-17-2011, 09:52 PM
Fire Giant

huh
Old 05-17-2011, 10:12 PM
Planar Protector

ugh at the thought of a grind, maybe ill just take 2 weeks off work and get a months worth of ritalin and adderal, get the leveling over with then grief like you say

If this fails can I be the t-rex of the dinosaurs at least?
Old 05-17-2011, 11:14 PM
Fire Giant

Rushmore could be right. I do not know what will happen but rushmore will have a better idea than most. The guild he was in, that was farming VP uncontested for a good amount of time, got shit stomped and griefed off the server and chose to just not log in rather than put up a fight. He then tried joining the guild that made his fellow guildmembers afraid to log on.

Maybe ill be a dinosaur maybe ill be the comet but either way rushmore will be the pond scum
Old 05-17-2011, 11:19 PM
Banned

stfu Matt Damon
Old 05-17-2011, 11:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lasher [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rushmore could be right. I do not know what will happen but rushmore will have a better idea than most. The guild he was in, that was farming VP uncontested for a good amount of time, got shit stomped and griefed off the server and chose to just not log in rather than put up a fight. He then tried joining the guild that made his fellow guildmembers afraid to log on.

Maybe ill be a dinosaur maybe ill be the comet but either way rushmore will be the pond scum

Coming from the shadiest person from vztz
Old 05-17-2011, 11:49 PM
Banned

I dunno bout you all but I'm FUCKING excited about 11 hrs at royals in solb to get through 45.
Old 05-17-2011, 11:57 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lasher [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

i love u lasher
Old 05-18-2011, 12:11 AM
Kobold

Rushmore aka Hall, dont forget this:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Sorry you couldnt get in the guild who shit on you over and over, and sorry you wont make it in on red99. Keep trying waterboy.
<Holocaust>
VZTZ
Closed Thread