Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2014, 11:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemandella [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This man knows.. he's all about following..

Add something constructive about a topic that many people are in favor of. For or against it just regurgitating Nihilum talking points just demonstrates your ignorance.
So anything that differs from your viewpoint = not constructive? I'm repeating the same arguments because that is exactly what you guys are doing every time you make a new variance post. My stance hasn't changed so why should my posts reflect a different opinion?

I have always been and will always be against variance. In my opinion the entire point of playing EQ on a PVP server is so you don't have to deal with things like variance, FTE, etc. EQ was designed around the zerg. You can call it a flaw if you want, but this server isn't about reinventing EQ it's about preserving the original experience.

The last simulated repop non Nihilum guilds got 3 dragons, so what exactly is wrong with the system? Is that not accomplishing exactly what you want, to give other guilds the opportunity to occasionally drop a raid target? Or will you not be satisfied until your proposed solution craps up the game for the vast majority of the raid level server population (i.e. Nihilum)? The agenda is obvious and I am glad the staff sees right through it.
Old 07-08-2014, 11:24 PM
Orc

who are you ?
Old 07-08-2014, 11:25 PM
Planar Protector

Just some guy on the winning team. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-08-2014, 11:27 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemandella [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hi2U fucking hypocrite...

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
how can she slap
Old 07-09-2014, 12:40 AM
Kobold

Jeebus....EQ Classic experience has always been about the guild that is the fastest to organize, and willing to poop sock....either get on the train, or go take your guild to your own emu server and pop shit on your own timeline

There is always the guild that whines, and the guild that wins...I dont even play and I can tell Hokuten is the latter
Old 07-09-2014, 01:09 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psykes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Jeebus....EQ Classic experience has always been about the guild that is the fastest to organize, and willing to poop sock....either get on the train, or go take your guild to your own emu server and pop shit on your own timeline

There is always the guild that whines, and the guild that wins...I dont even play and I can tell Hokuten is the latter
So Hokuten is the guild that wins?
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 07-09-2014, 01:14 AM
Banned

people just want a chance to see a mob that doesnt spawn during typical EST work hours

(6AM-2PM)
Old 07-09-2014, 01:57 AM
Kobold

Eslade...apparently you couldnt sense my sarcasm[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-09-2014, 02:12 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
people just want a chance to see a mob that doesnt spawn during typical EST work hours

(6AM-2PM)
was just like that for months, didn't make any difference
Old 07-09-2014, 02:16 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetbaby Jesus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you can't log on more than 4 players when you know what time stuff is.
cuz errbody is at work
Closed Thread