Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 04-01-2024, 03:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it feels that way, every easter my grandfather makes a long winded prayer before easter dinner

then because Jesus is Risen, we hide 200 colored plastic eggs filled with candy and cash for the kids to forget about and then later be found with the lawn mower or hedge trimmer

but it's a religious holiday
its all about the kids, tbh

holidays wouldnt be shit without children
Old 04-01-2024, 04:00 PM
Planar Protector

We gonna need a Bot Recognition Day soon.
Old 04-01-2024, 08:44 PM
Planar Protector

Old 04-01-2024, 09:13 PM
Planar Protector

Pitt should have got an oscar for that role
Old 04-01-2024, 09:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah like bidens national tranny recognition day for easter sunday
Yeah, that was pretty fucked

Dems deserve the L they’re probably getting in November for that one.

“Why can’t we compete in Texas, Florida, Ohio, or Iowa anymore???” Idiots
Old 04-01-2024, 09:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it feels that way, every easter my grandfather makes a long winded prayer before easter dinner

then because Jesus is Risen, we hide 200 colored plastic eggs filled with candy and cash for the kids to forget about and then later be found with the lawn mower or hedge trimmer

but it's a religious holiday
Santa and the Easter bunny secularize the holidays for sure, and the country is becoming noticeably less religious and also more obese. But idk, I’ve never lived a day in my life where I didn’t believe God existed and wanted what was best for me and every other person on earth. In my reading, that idea seems to be most similar to the New Testament as compared with anything else, but who knows. I definitely think the Easter bunny is creepy. It always makes me think of Donnie darko
Old 04-01-2024, 09:28 PM
Planar Protector

Politic tic tic tic booom?
Old 04-01-2024, 09:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yes the most visible people to ever exist need a day of visibility
Don’t go to Austin. There’s a lot of hairy legged 6’5” dudes walking around in dresses

YiKeS

Last week I was there and yelled the power of Christ compels you to one and luckily he took off his hood and the sunlight melted him
Old 04-01-2024, 10:00 PM
Banned

People who believe in the easter bunny instead of Christ...

easter bunny is probably a pagan thing

Also Biden doesn't give a shit about trans ppl lawl.
Old 04-01-2024, 10:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinnasP99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey this is me now-a-days except I still wear dresses occasionally.

People get tired of hearing this too much tho so I just generally keep it to myself.

Dood with the blonde hair and deep eyes gots the A-lister star material goin on. His dimples r too puffy tho, has that rabbit mouth

-------

***Additionally froths at the mouth*** don't fuckin click it if ur a simp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don’t go to Austin. There’s a lot of hairy legged 6’5” dudes walking around in dresses

YiKeS

Last week I was there and yelled the power of Christ compels you to one and luckily he took off his hood and the sunlight melted him
have u considered, they aren't trans??? they are fuckin gender rebels, queers, nonbinaries, mad cuz women can wear pants but they can't wear dresses, hipsters, hippies, etc... they aren't really fuckin trans tho. they bought into a gender war and picked a side, butt don't suffer in their bodies like some ppl do.

And that shit needs to be addressed.

But ya'll are too fuckin monsterous about ur own fuckin egos.

May the power of christ compell all yall motherfuckers.

The early version.

to all yall i think it was dumb of biden to make a Trans Day of Visibility statement today he should have just waited till tommorow and said something on twitter, idk what else he did today or where he said shit, butt I do not feel loved by anyone in the white house today

when your losing the culture war in a bad way u don't throw down the most vulnerable ppl under the bus just to make a statement and virtue signal

u keep quiet and do shit that is more important then throwin ppl under the bus

cuz these ***#$fu'kers aint gonna do shit when bullets fly they will hide in their lil bunkers like lil bitches

trust me --- people who are trans dont want to be visible, its all the crazy fuck liberal dems who aren't even trans or queers who have cisprivilage and don't live trans who are clowning around with this bullshit, they get to be invisible at the end of the day and don't have to live every day with it, those are the 'hey i feel like a boy today and a girl tommorow folks' they don't have the same problems and are just fuckin stiring the fuckin pot, they are either to cowardly to cut their dicks off or just want to make a cultural statement, don't suffer outside of being nonbinary which tbh if u can go to school as a boy and live as a girl in ur head, ur doin a lot better then a lot of fuckin screwed up trans ppl

shit like this pisses me off and dissapoints the shit out of me

cuz ya'll have learned nothin and are fuckin apes

I would rather be erased then be on the fuckin menu.

And yes as a trans person, I'm annoyed about Bidens TDoV, wtf why would u? Oh clicks and likes and fake fucking 'points'. Biden don't give a shit. Dude is a puppet. They want to upset u. And ur mad about shit that was created to make u mad. Instead of paying attention to the fact that a factory in Texas is doin the PFAS. Hamas are all *****#$@% and rape women. And Ukraine was full of Nazi. Among other awful shit, like the levels of lead in food imported into this country from China. Unemployment. Homelessness. Drug addicts everywhere. Fucking cringe and TDoV is what ppl are fucking twittering about?

I feel like everyone around me is a fuckin child. Put ur boots on and lets go liberate Venezuela and then Ukraine next, then Palestine. From the idiots. Oh wait. These wars are for and by the IMF and the big banks and wallstreet. Actually don't put ur fuckin boots on. Just sit around and smoke'm if u gottem. Pour out a 40oz for ur favorite superhero or supervillain. Cuz that is what is important. Amiright.

The world won't heal until we all gotta live in the same shit together, until there aren't 1%'ers pullin the fuckin strings and, u only get a Lead Roll on a Starship by merit and doing the fuckin work.
Last edited by magnetaress; 04-01-2024 at 10:30 PM..