Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-27-2012, 11:30 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonzord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
god damn eq has changed you greedy little fucks. keep fightin over loot, its pretty entertaining watching adults in diapers make a tom foolery of themselves.
Insults coming from a grown adult with an oversized Power Rangers sig really doesn't hurt as bad as you're thinking it does.
Old 10-27-2012, 11:33 AM
Sarnak

keep fighting over pixels man baby lol
Old 10-27-2012, 11:34 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmeggaNog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Insults coming from a grown adult with an oversized Power Rangers sig really doesn't hurt as bad as you're thinking it does.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-27-2012, 11:35 AM
Fire Giant

Send a message via AIM to Ferok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thulack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who says that only 1 item is gonna drop from the camp while your there? If your just farming for gear then make sure everyone in group is cool with greed loots. Personally i would never roll against someone in group that NEEDS the item. I can make plat many other ways then selling a item someone in group would USE.
Good for you.

Establish loot rules first. Extremely high value items like that, I'll roll every time. I've been there just as long, I contributed just as much, and I deserve as much a shot at that item as anyone.

That's greedy? So when the monk is done with that T-Staff, I assume he'll look up the 5 other people in the group and give them a share of the money when he sells it? Yeah, I bet.
Old 10-27-2012, 11:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thulack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow after reading this thread i dont think i want to bother leveling up a toon on this server. no NbG?? you people are all a bunch of greedy people. If someone is at a camp and can use the item they should get it. If you don't want to camp that camp then dont but denying someone a upgrade cause you want to sell it for plat is stupid and greedy. If you want loot to use then camp the mob you need. I would never roll on a Tstaff or any item somone else in group could use.
Do you think others who would loot this staff would just sell for plat and then bury that plat in the ground? Or put it in a giant vault and swim through it like Scrooge McDuck? By denying them a chance for the loot, you're denying them a chance to trade it for something they could use. Don't be so greedy.
Old 10-27-2012, 11:38 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orruar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you think others who would loot this staff would just sell for plat and then bury that plat in the ground? Or put it in a giant vault and swim through it like Scrooge McDuck? By denying them a chance for the loot, you're denying them a chance to trade it for something they could use. Don't be so greedy.
^
Old 10-27-2012, 11:46 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonzord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-27-2012, 11:47 AM
Planar Protector

Ever notice it's called Need before Greed not Need before well i could sell to buy something i could use.
Old 10-27-2012, 11:51 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Wow after reading this thread i dont think i want to bother leveling up a toon on this server. no NbG?? you people are all a bunch of greedy people. If someone is at a camp and can use the item they should get it. If you don't want to camp that camp then dont but denying someone a upgrade cause you want to sell it for plat is stupid and greedy. If you want loot to use then camp the mob you need. I would never roll on a Tstaff or any item somone else in group could use.
Stay off the server loser, WoW is more your speed
Old 10-27-2012, 11:51 AM
Banned

pls keep posting, and pls post your main so i know never to do a PUG with you on any large cash camp. Im not gonna sit there for 5-6hrs so u can get your fungi-tstaff, while i get no exp due to cap, and you still roll on all /gem's and other arbritrary loot. Go get 5 friends and camp it or camp it yourself. I sure won't help you because you have your crack staff equipped screaming NEED NEED NEED.

I dont need to play with u in this virtual sandbox. Nice wu stuck noob
Closed Thread