Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-19-2013, 08:51 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by webrunner5 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And don't do the STUPID ASS thing about having everyone turn of Split. Just delete the damn stuff. How hard is that?? Don't throw everyone else under the bus. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
EHHHHHHHHHH I'm not a monk and I request everyone to turn off split. I'm not sure of the exact implementation, but I can almost guarantee it doesn't do a 'true' split. When I have split on and I loot, I will get pp and gp regularly. If other people are on split, I usually only see sp/cp. I believe it splits on denomination / number of people in group. If there's 2 of you - sure, it makes sense. 6? Hello, 'You recieve 1 silver, 1 copper as your split' x 1 million.
Old 12-20-2013, 12:33 AM
Sarnak

Camp the sarnak courier. Get the Invis versus animal ring. Sell. Profit
Old 12-20-2013, 01:58 AM
Planar Protector

Press forward after this far
Old 12-20-2013, 11:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by August [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
EHHHHHHHHHH I'm not a monk and I request everyone to turn off split. I'm not sure of the exact implementation, but I can almost guarantee it doesn't do a 'true' split. When I have split on and I loot, I will get pp and gp regularly. If other people are on split, I usually only see sp/cp. I believe it splits on denomination / number of people in group. If there's 2 of you - sure, it makes sense. 6? Hello, 'You recieve 1 silver, 1 copper as your split' x 1 million.
That is because you are in a low level zone. KC and Seb, you get plat every time not just copper. Like I said just delete the stuff if you don't want it. Copper and Silver buys a hell of a lot of food, water, and bandages.

I play mostly healers for some strange reason. If you want split off I don't get crap for loot because I have to be on my ass medding or doing the Canni dance from hell. So no time to loot. So how the hell do you expect me, as a Cleric, to buy Peridots to buff you when I get no loot?? If I don't win a roll I get nothing!! While the Tank is looting every damn thing there is. So if I am the leader, which as a Cleric seems to happen a lot, you WILL be out of my group if you want split off. Or you better be handing me plat left and right, all night. Lots of it.
Last edited by webrunner5; 12-20-2013 at 12:02 PM..
Old 12-20-2013, 12:02 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakengroves [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hello everyone,
(3) Do I start ignoring weight and loot? If so, what is a reasonable weight limit? I find that going over 5-10 pounds starts impacting my AC and performance in combat.
Don't worrying about going over 15stones in weight. It has little to no effect. AC is for the most part broken on P99.
Old 12-20-2013, 01:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't worrying about going over 15stones in weight. It has little to no effect. AC is for the most part broken on P99.
Perun what're you playing these days, anyway?
Old 12-20-2013, 02:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by webrunner5 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That is because you are in a low level zone. KC and Seb, you get plat every time not just copper. Like I said just delete the stuff if you don't want it. Copper and Silver buys a hell of a lot of food, water, and bandages.

I play mostly healers for some strange reason. If you want split off I don't get crap for loot because I have to be on my ass medding or doing the Canni dance from hell. So no time to loot. So how the hell do you expect me, as a Cleric, to buy Peridots to buff you when I get no loot?? If I don't win a roll I get nothing!! While the Tank is looting every damn thing there is. So if I am the leader, which as a Cleric seems to happen a lot, you WILL be out of my group if you want split off. Or you better be handing me plat left and right, all night. Lots of it.
Designated looter who does a /split whenever a person leaves. (this allows plat/gold to be split instead of having that gold turn into silver/copper when 6way autosplit)

They loot all the plat drops, do a /split at the end. Leave other drops to a rotation. A shaman I can see having trouble because canni dancing requires all your time, as a cleric or a druid if you can't time the ticks to loot then thats your problem.

Baalzy - 57 Gnocro, Baalz - 36 Ikscro, Adra - 51 Hileric, Fatbag Ofcrap - 25 halfuid

Red99
Baalz Less - Humger, Baalzy - Ikscro

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it.
Picture courtesy of azeth
Last edited by baalzy; 12-20-2013 at 02:21 PM..
Closed Thread