Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2017, 12:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LMAO got em
platinum shit
Old 06-02-2017, 12:46 AM
Banned

im not sure jew heckling is a good argument against the bern
Old 06-02-2017, 02:36 AM
Banned

is calling out pushing mutually contradictory ideologies in different regions w the only unifying principle being ur drive to build an indestructible enslavement machine (to protect us from the melting ice cap blue beams) really "jew heckling"?

huh maybe ur right...
Last edited by originalman; 06-02-2017 at 02:47 AM..
Old 06-02-2017, 02:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by originalman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
is calling out pushing mutually contradictory ideologies in different regions w the only unifying principle being ur drive to build an indestructible enslavement machine (to protect us from the melting ice cap blue beams) really "jew heckling"?

huh maybe ur right...
Awfully globalist of you, you growing out some parentheses?

If you think they're contradictory you're forgetting about nationalism. What I want for the interest of my people doesn't have to be the same as what I want for other peoples.

And what you call enslavement I call collective self interest.
Old 06-02-2017, 03:03 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Guys, its really not this difficult.

your generation of fucking entitled kids doesnt even understand basic morality

you think its some kinda fucking train track game

jesus christ yall need jesus christ
Actually baby boomers were entitled, our generation is narcissistic and status-obsessed.

It's a train track game because i want to do what's reasonable instead of what makes me feel good in my fee fees?
Old 06-02-2017, 03:05 AM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Guys, its really not this difficult.

your generation of fucking entitled kids doesnt even understand basic morality

you think its some kinda fucking train track game

jesus christ yall need jesus christ
why yes its the "generation of fucking entitled kids" here who feel entitled to a handout that is the problem,

you have explained to us clearly why we should solve this by handing out cash and free apartments to economic migrants who feel strong religion-based financial entitlement toward the outside world.

alright let's get real dude. you're stuck in a 2005-era american democrat scapegoating mindset in 2017. please let me help you before you start acting like the republicans are the establishment party and posting monkey jokes about the president (which was a popular past time of american democrats before we elected Obama [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] ).

the average demographic on here's like what, a mid 20's white or maybe asian employed male? what entitlements does that person receive? they have the second highest requirements for college admissions, the lowest chance of being hired of any race/sex combination for tier 1 jobs, one of the more unlikely groups to be receiving social welfare benefits, less likely to be on medicaid, no employer protections in at will states, etc. likely single no kids and working in the tech industry and paying taxes in an upper middle bracket. that sounds like the antithesis of entitlement to me.
Last edited by Xaanka; 06-02-2017 at 03:08 AM..
Old 06-02-2017, 03:10 AM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
im not sure jew heckling is a good argument against the bern
lol its been like 6 months since the election and he's already finding himself wrapped up in fraud investigations nobody needs to discredit bernie he was a joke on his own and anyone still cuckin' after they got swindled is the lowest rung of the political/autistic spectrum
Old 06-02-2017, 08:00 AM
Fire Giant

If you see someone caught up in an road accident bleeding in his car, do you just drive away ..? I mean, there's a reasonable chance it's HIS fault, maybe he's high, maybe he's drunk, maybe he was texting.. why should i have to stop for him when i'm on my way to business meetings that will give work to a dozen family..?

You guys are advocating leaving people to drown in the mediterranean sea. I'm advocating to save them and examine their situation if they rightfully can be considered as a refugee fleeing persecution.

But who am i trying to convince ? People that think that poor people are just lazy losers. People that are applauding their buffoon that's pulling out of climate agreements because hey, it's not my problem if the seychelles are disappearing under the sea, it's their problem, they should just build dams and learn to swim. I guess they just lack the entrepreneurship of our superior culture, fucking primitives.

GREEN: Ineluki - Human Shadow Knight of Inoruuk

lulz
Old 06-02-2017, 08:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarnauga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you see someone caught up in an road accident bleeding in his car, do you just drive away ..? I mean, there's a reasonable chance it's HIS fault, maybe he's high, maybe he's drunk, maybe he was texting.. why should i have to stop for him when i'm on my way to business meetings that will give work to a dozen family..?

You guys are advocating leaving people to drown in the mediterranean sea. I'm advocating to save them and examine their situation if they rightfully can be considered as a refugee fleeing persecution.

But who am i trying to convince ? People that think that poor people are just lazy losers. People that are applauding their buffoon that's pulling out of climate agreements because hey, it's not my problem if the seychelles are disappearing under the sea, it's their problem, they should just build dams and learn to swim. I guess they just lack the entrepreneurship of our superior culture, fucking primitives.
You're trying to convince younglings who have embraced the fuck you I got mine mentality that US baby boomers have instilled into the culture. Lune argues against that mentality, but applies it in their new-fad nationalism. Fippy jr is just an inconsiderate person wrapped up in themselves like a liberal baby boomer.
Last edited by Ahldagor; 06-02-2017 at 08:48 AM.. Reason: Spelling
Old 06-02-2017, 09:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarnauga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You advocate putting an increase to the market forces that drive people to sail the mediterranean in a floating tire so you can get some kind of momentary white guilt high. You advocate increasing the count of drowned babies, dude.

If these people had faith that you were not so intellectually squishy they wouldn't literally kill children to propagandize to you. You financially incentivize the murder of children. Your willful stupidity makes you a part of something incredibly callous and evil.
Closed Thread