Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-25-2017, 02:09 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkemi5 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can't believe people are actually defending someone spending thirty fucking dollars on some garbage tier McD's. I give you, you trolls win.
All these people who think the glass is half empty; I'd look at it half full. Clearly this man is a saint. Buys a $1.50 coffee off the Dollar Menu and tips the helpless minimum wage worker $28.50. Fills his stomach with good deeds.
Old 04-25-2017, 02:21 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatMice [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All these people who think the glass is half empty; I'd look at it half full. Clearly this man is a saint. Buys a $1.50 coffee off the Dollar Menu and tips the helpless minimum wage worker $28.50. Fills his stomach with good deeds.
Are McD employees even allowed to accept tips? I've never seen anyone leave or give a tip at Mcdonalds, myself included.

Might be indicative of the service received (yeah I'm looking at you dude who thinks I don't notice that mustard I asked to not have, that you tried to cover up with extra ketchup because you're too lazy to prepare a different burger, making me drive back to the fucking shop)

~Urrsa -60 Ogre Shaman-
~Gream -60 Dark Elf Cleric-
~Greame -60 Halfling Druid-
~Oppa -41 Dark Elf Enchanter-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haynar View Post
boxers are responsible for ruining EQ.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
Rogean sits on his ivory throne and casts lightning bolts at anyone that disagrees with him or goes against the grain.
Old 04-25-2017, 04:02 PM
Fire Giant

A luxurious non dollar menu meal at Mcdonalds is under or just about $10. That also includes a drink and fries. There's no way anyone could spend anywhere near $30 on themselves no matter where you live, unless of course you eat multiple Big Macs, 20 piece chicken nuggets, a mcflurry, cookies, large fries and drinks in one sitting.
Old 04-25-2017, 04:04 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattydef [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
a mcflurry
Haven't bought one of these since they stopped letting you get M&Ms in them. Might as well get actual real ice cream.

~Urrsa -60 Ogre Shaman-
~Gream -60 Dark Elf Cleric-
~Greame -60 Halfling Druid-
~Oppa -41 Dark Elf Enchanter-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haynar View Post
boxers are responsible for ruining EQ.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
Rogean sits on his ivory throne and casts lightning bolts at anyone that disagrees with him or goes against the grain.
Old 04-25-2017, 04:45 PM
Fire Giant

^rofl . weak
why mention bar only to state take-out.
push over...
Old 04-25-2017, 04:45 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe I am just average sized and eat a normal sized dinner?

I've talked to people at the bar recently about it, during the day, on no drinks (i dont drink, i pick up takeout) and they said the same thing. They go to McDonalds and blow 50 bucks so they don't go.

Can you order some small cuck items off the bitch menu and spent less than 10 dollars? probably but the real items cost real money.
meant to qoute this above
Old 04-25-2017, 04:48 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkatar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-25-2017, 05:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattydef [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A luxurious non dollar menu meal at Mcdonalds is under or just about $10. That also includes a drink and fries. There's no way anyone could spend anywhere near $30 on themselves no matter where you live, unless of course you eat multiple Big Macs, 20 piece chicken nuggets, a mcflurry, cookies, large fries and drinks in one sitting.
I order 2-3 items. At least 2 burgers, additional large fry, and then sometimes a chicken crisp or the fake chicken nuggets. Sometimes a frosty. No soft drinks or sugary drinks.

I only eat 1 meal a day (I fast for 10 hours every day)

Very Slightly overweight from inactivity, nowhere near fat.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 04-25-2017, 05:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by dafier [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What if he lives in NY City? I mean McDs is expensive there. Just sayin'
Also this. My state has a luxury tax on going out to eat. It's a sales tax for not eating at home basically.

Old 04-25-2017, 05:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelonpai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this a good point to, one that was playin on my mind. all you rural unemployed whites take you mcprivilege for granted. stuffs ain't cheap in he city, even if you pullin six figures, housing alone knock you effective disposable income down to the point that $30 for a good meal at mcdonalds is really felt in the pocketbook.

and who wanna limit theyself to 2mcchicken and a small fry every time they go out to eat? slave at the office all day only to have to eat liek one? where the joy in life? what about Liberty? FREEDOM OF CHOICE
Exactly. You're going out to eat, you're going to get some food that you want. If you go to McDonald's you're not going to eat off the dollar menu that's disgusting.

Stay in your house and eat a slice of bread with butter kids. They said it was anorexia. Is it possible? Yes it is.gif

Closed Thread