Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2017, 08:01 PM
Fire Giant

Default Inaugural Open Naggy Raid Sept 25 (Monday) @ 4:30 p.m. U.S. Eastern

Raid starts at 4:30p.m. U.S. Eastern on Monday, Sept 25th from SolB zone-in. We'll move in together and clear the giants together.

If you want to participate and don't have a toon of the right level, higher-level toons are welcome to come in support.

This is going to be the first Naggy one, so it will be much like the pilot episode of a TV series. Kinks to work out, roles to define, etc., so I'll pre-ask for patience and for everyone to follow instructions. Vox went really, really well and I'm expecting the same today.

For those of you participating, this fight is about only one thing:

1. Not getting feared. That means that you should have MR in every slot that you can have it in. No amount of MR is too much MR for this fight. If you're perma-feared, you're more of a liability than an asset.

Jewelers can make MR bracelets, neck, and rings. That's kind of a baseline minimum so see if you can find those. Also see if you can get a "Greater Null" potion from a shaman. That's great additional MR.

If you were at Vox and got feared, up your game and get some MR gear. That's an investment that will serve you well throughout your raiding career.

This time, I'd like to put more of the responsibility of pulling and other key tasks on the open raiders. So have a look at the map and be ready to step up.

All loot will be open to all to /random on. If a torn, burnt book drops, I'd love to see it go to a pally main (like the frosty one did at Vox). Was pleased with the mindfulness and restraint showed on that roll.

-----------------------

Thanks for your support all the way around - both for attending, and making this possible by leaving this frosty one up.

------------------------

Big props to Filbus for brokering this agreement. Very cool thing for the server.

I hope to not be leading all of these. So leaders from raiding guilds - and others - please step up for the October ones (and I realize that much of that will be dependent on spawn times).

Cloki - Lead Hippie, OMNI
Old 09-18-2017, 08:16 PM
Fire Giant

U have Scoopz' whips

(probably)

Plush Bufnstuf
Old 09-18-2017, 09:09 PM
Sarnak

I was the Paladin who won the frost covered book at the open raid! I can't thank everyone enough. I'll be at the raid and crossing my fingers to roll high enough for the final piece of my epic! Can't wait to see you all there!

Artelius Lightweaver 52 Paladin <Auld Lang Syne>
Dildy 17 Magician
Old 09-18-2017, 10:40 PM
Banned

pras et thank you cloki!
Old 09-19-2017, 04:25 AM
Fire Giant

I'll be there!
Old 09-21-2017, 12:25 PM
Large Bat

Bump for visibility!
Old 09-21-2017, 03:20 PM
Sarnak

Bump for visibility! Hope to see some familiar faces!
Old 09-21-2017, 03:31 PM
Fire Giant

How do you beat the popsockz?

I wanted to make a toon to keep at 52 for vox/naggy but was told they are always popsocked.
Old 09-21-2017, 03:38 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amyas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How do you beat the popsockz?

I wanted to make a toon to keep at 52 for vox/naggy but was told they are always popsocked.
The general idea is that the server comes together once a month for the glorious slaying of old world dragons. Hopefully people will remain honorable when it comes to our monthly events.
Old 09-21-2017, 03:42 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dildy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The general idea is that the server comes together once a month for the glorious slaying of old world dragons. Hopefully people will remain honorable when it comes to our monthly events.
Neat I wish I could be home from work at that time =(
Closed Thread