Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2013, 03:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What if she wants to contact me but is unable to? She is never home alone since her boyfriend lives with his parents so she can't sneak out when he goes to work.
Wait wait wait. So this dude lives with his parents and she is living with him? And you're really concerned about winning this grade A girl back?
Old 08-14-2013, 06:52 PM
Aviak

extremely relevant egoraptor video
Old 08-14-2013, 06:58 PM
Aviak

also, the only thing worse than the regret of a breakup is the regret that comes from knowing you handled it like a bitch

you have a 100% chance of nailing this filthy floridian again if you completely ignore her and absolutely no chance if you pine like a fucking bieber. Cry when you actually lose something of value, like a dog
Old 08-14-2013, 07:32 PM
Sarnak

Rofl. Super pathetic if true.
Old 08-14-2013, 07:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Update:

A friend of mine saw her and her boyfriend at a local store.

Apparently, she looks distraught with bruises on her arms and she no longer has access to her cell phone he takes it out reads whatever is on it and puts it back in his pocket.

He knew it was hers since it had a pink style case on it.

Dear anonymous internet pals, What should I do?

I'm going in for surgery in an hour and I'll be useless for a week afterwards if I have to confront him.

What if she wants to contact me but is unable to? She is never home alone since her boyfriend lives with his parents so she can't sneak out when he goes to work.
she likes the abuse. you already said it. respect her choice and move on
Old 08-14-2013, 08:00 PM
Fire Giant

i am sorry tiggles pal

as a rl swashbuckler desired by many ladies, i do not fret when one slips away

you will find your firiona one day
Old 08-14-2013, 08:37 PM
Banned

ITT: The quintessential virgin troll and the fools who believe his story.
Old 08-14-2013, 11:42 PM
Planar Protector

TIgGLES u must READ this IMPORTANT and LIFE SAVING message RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

It's VERY IMPORTANT that you realize, immediately, within the next 5 seconds, that this blonde pokemon chick, who is at best at 7/10, was a WHORE and NOT WORTH YOUR DICK OR TIME. Or rather, she was, but now that the cats out of the bag, SHE'S NOT, MOVE ON.

However, before moving on, you have a VERY IMPORTANT and SPECIAL mission you need to undertake for both HER SAKE and HER BOYFRIENDS (You're gonna be like a WHITE FUCKING NIGHT and BATMAN at the same time if you follow my advice)

You need to call the boyfriend up, like now, and let him know his WHORE OF A GIRLFRIEND has been fucking the POKEMON MASTER from the local card/gameshop. You need to let him know she's into FREAKY POKEMON SEX and that you two DID IT PIKACHU STYLE 3 times a week for 8 FREAKING MONTHS behind his back. You need to graphically describe this process to him so that everytime he goes to have sex with her/beat her violently he instead pictures A SMALL YELLOW RODENT not worthy of his alpha-controlling-abusive male mind/body/penis.

I guarantee you if you follow those steps he will drop her, she wont get beat anymore/controlled like a bitch, he wont get sweet POKEMON PUSSY, and you can SMILE LIKE A BOSS because you absolutely just dark/white knighted teh shit out of that girls vagina.

http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...ad.php?t=94928

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhambuk View Post
gotrocks community savior
Old 08-14-2013, 11:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotrocks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TIgGLES u must READ this IMPORTANT and LIFE SAVING message RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

It's VERY IMPORTANT that you realize, immediately, within the next 5 seconds, that this blonde pokemon chick, who is at best at 7/10, was a WHORE and NOT WORTH YOUR DICK OR TIME. Or rather, she was, but now that the cats out of the bag, SHE'S NOT, MOVE ON.

However, before moving on, you have a VERY IMPORTANT and SPECIAL mission you need to undertake for both HER SAKE and HER BOYFRIENDS (You're gonna be like a WHITE FUCKING NIGHT and BATMAN at the same time if you follow my advice)

You need to call the boyfriend up, like now, and let him know his WHORE OF A GIRLFRIEND has been fucking the POKEMON MASTER from the local card/gameshop. You need to let him know she's into FREAKY POKEMON SEX and that you two DID IT PIKACHU STYLE 3 times a week for 8 FREAKING MONTHS behind his back. You need to graphically describe this process to him so that everytime he goes to have sex with her/beat her violently he instead pictures A SMALL YELLOW RODENT not worthy of his alpha-controlling-abusive male mind/body/penis.

I guarantee you if you follow those steps he will drop her, she wont get beat anymore/controlled like a bitch, he wont get sweet POKEMON PUSSY, and you can SMILE LIKE A BOSS because you absolutely just dark/white knighted teh shit out of that girls vagina.
I miss Pikachu style...
Old 08-14-2013, 11:49 PM
Planar Protector

you are MISSING the point of that VERY IMPORTANT message!

focus, jackass, and be a hero.

http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...ad.php?t=94928

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhambuk View Post
gotrocks community savior
Closed Thread