Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2014, 12:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The difference is the staff here puts in a lot of time and effort to make this happen for a lot of people. You contribute to this server in no way besides being a nuisance... derp. You're the joke of this server pal.
I don't contribute? I am sure you know these things. How do you contribute? Also, who says pal?
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 11-19-2014, 12:37 PM
Sarnak

I'm not your pal, friend.
Old 11-19-2014, 12:52 PM
Sarnak

For anyone late to this awful thread : Alarti's a bitch, Kagatob is a successful troll for once, though once again does so in a way that is entertaining for no one when it could have been. ITS CALLED A JOKE, TRY AND MAKE ONE. (This is why you have no friends irl, shoot yourself.) Bring back 4thmeal, you fags are the worst.
Old 11-19-2014, 02:10 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't contribute? I am sure you know these things. How do you contribute? Also, who says pal?
No, you don't contribute in any positive way. You are not an entertaining member of the community.

Everyone hates you and says so frequently. You have actively worked to monopolize and cockblock the rest of server from experiencing content to the extent GMs had to step in and create special raid rules. Furthermore, you and your guild, a tiny minority of the server create 90% of the work load of said GMs further reducing positive contributions they might make to the server.

And on top of all that you now feel the need to complain and criticize the impartiality of these same GMs, who have actually been supporting you and your guilds play style for the last three years.

Ban this firegi...FAGGOT, and me to if you need additional prompting to adhere to the rules as you've set forth.
Old 11-19-2014, 02:11 PM
Banned

pic related

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-19-2014, 02:14 PM
Banned

Lot of people who haven't been brutally scummed in Norrathian dealings coming in here with their opinions still.

Until it has happened to you, don't comment.

Grats on Alarti recently btw, he doin' right.
Old 11-19-2014, 02:23 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lot of people who haven't been brutally scummed in Norrathian dealings coming in here with their opinions still.

A poster with almost 16k posts telling people not to post?
Old 11-19-2014, 02:27 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

So unless I devoted the last three years of my life to the server I have no right to comment on its current direction?

Altari dredging up alleged past misdeeds casts dispersions on current GM interaction, only serving to damage an already fragile situation and runs directly contrary to stated rules.

If the GMs want to silence me they have every right to, until then I'll continue to voice my opinion as an interested party to the health and direction of this server.
Old 11-19-2014, 03:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnOldEnemy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A poster with almost 16k posts telling people not to post?
How about no clown. He made an excellent point.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-19-2014, 03:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duckwalk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, you don't contribute in any positive way. You are not an entertaining member of the community.

Everyone hates you and says so frequently. You have actively worked to monopolize and cockblock the rest of server from experiencing content to the extent GMs had to step in and create special raid rules. Furthermore, you and your guild, a tiny minority of the server create 90% of the work load of said GMs further reducing positive contributions they might make to the server.

And on top of all that you now feel the need to complain and criticize the impartiality of these same GMs, who have actually been supporting you and your guilds play style for the last three years.

Ban this firegi...FAGGOT, and me to if you need additional prompting to adhere to the rules as you've set forth.
I do/have contributed positively. I have extensive hours of beta testing for both Kunark and Velious rounds. Did numerous hours of research and testing to get classic data for the server. I've given away thousands of plat and thousands more in item value to noobies or players in more casual guilds. I've assisted more casual or newer guilds on their raids without any value for myself. I still port BDA members for free(even tho alot of them wont buff tmo). Basically my value is 0 because you get butthurt on RnF? Fucking idiot.

If you think RnF is a representation of everyone... you are kinda retarded.
The rest of your paragraph isn't based on logic or fact... especially those statistics. Do better!.

When have these GM's supported "our" play style. This server... was advertised as a classic EQ experience. "Our" playstyle is definitely classic. The way we raid isn't about you... we do not care about cock blocking casual guilds... we care about providing for OUR guild members. How is this confusing? This isn't a Duckwalk-centric universe.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Closed Thread