Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2014, 10:47 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitVelvetSmooth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
here junior, big boy...
Gay.
Old 11-20-2014, 10:47 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitVelvetSmooth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The circle of bullshit is complete.
Define circle pls
Old 11-20-2014, 10:58 AM
Sarnak

Heh, going back and reading it with a lisp, yeah, sounds pretty gay. Honestly though, how was that post QQ irl though?? Just speaking the truth, I have no vested interests besides those of the server at large. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-20-2014, 11:31 AM
Banned

Alarti, what new travesty has befallen you & TMO now? I'm sure I'm fully responsible for it so please help me help you make it right. What can "Big Daddy Eashan" do for you? Whatever it is I would let it go and enjoy the server while you can. There was an entity that was about to hit the OFF SWITCH on it and once again I worked my magic behind the scenes. Anyway enjoy your days peeps.
P.S. Hi Gwence
Old 11-20-2014, 11:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duckwalk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
According to you Rogean "has roughly 0 integrity"...
If Rogean has 0 integrity Eashan would have a negative integer. Also roughly 0 isn't 0. Maybe Rogean has 1 integrity on a scale of 10... or maybe 10 integrity on a scale of 100... Either way Eashan would be a smaller number. There is in infinite amount of numbers between 0 and 1.
#math
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 11-20-2014, 11:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eashan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Alarti, what new travesty has befallen you & TMO now? I'm sure I'm fully responsible for it so please help me help you make it right. What can "Big Daddy Eashan" do for you? Whatever it is I would let it go and enjoy the server while you can. There was an entity that was about to hit the OFF SWITCH on it and once again I worked my magic behind the scenes. Anyway enjoy your days peeps.
P.S. Hi Gwence
Lol this again. Don't worry Eashan you were never the problem.. just a symptom.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 11-20-2014, 11:49 AM
Banned

Ohhhh Alarti, your sooo awesome enjoy your day
Old 11-20-2014, 11:50 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If Rogean has 0 integrity Eashan would have a negative integer. Also roughly 0 isn't 0. Maybe Rogean has 1 integrity on a scale of 10... or maybe 10 integrity on a scale of 100... Either way Eashan would be a smaller number. There is in infinite amount of numbers between 0 and 1.
#math
#punchablefag
Old 11-20-2014, 11:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Another quality post. "Lawls" We need a booster seat over here for junior, he wants to sit at the big boy table this thanksgiving.

Quote:
Fucking idiot. Everyone hates TMO because they are completely unselective in membership. The guild after the Forceful Entry merger (LIKE FUCKING U IN THE BUTT GET IT?? HAHAHAHA jesus who would be in a guild called that...so pathetic) has become the definition of a ruined zerg guild. Consists of the dysfunctional castoffs from class r and lazy bitches who will do anything to be handed loot. Try to find someone who got kicked out of TMO. Guess what, you can't get kicked out because the NEED YOU SO MUCH. Discuss, bitches.
QFIrony.
Old 11-20-2014, 12:00 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
#math
Time to stop posting when you are arguing zero is not zero.
Closed Thread