Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2014, 12:31 PM
Banned

Default You do know cannabis can save the planet?

You can eat the seeds and get all your vital nutrition including proteins and fatty acids
(FOOD)

The fibers can be used to make all textiles including paper at exponentially lower costs than lumber . You can make Graphene out of hemp, which can clean up oil spills and be used to make plastics conductive and materials incredibly strong
(SHELTER)

The chemicals in the plant activate receptors built into our bodies that help regulate pain and inflammation, making cannabis a SAFE, NON TOXIC (you cannot overdose) alternative to addictive painkillers that kill your body... can also be used to treat neurological disorders non-invasively and promotes neurogenesis
(BODY AND MIND)

I think it should be Schedule 1, with no value, as bad as heroin. I mean, clearly no one has made a mistake here. Free healthcare will kill the USA. Obama will take our Guns. Weed is Bad.

These are things people say. Welcome to double speak.

I'll still help you ignorant assholes but I don't like it... i owe a karmic debt in my own mind and thats that
Old 04-22-2014, 12:50 PM
Fire Giant

I agree. My wife has lupus and it works wonders for her. This pill mill shit can be lowered with it legalized. Wife claims it works better than her prescribed hydrocodone. Just saying....
Old 04-22-2014, 12:55 PM
Fire Giant

Also I work for a Forbes 100 company. Its amazing how freely the masses are prescribed pills like candy. I swear once a day im hearing about someone popping pills or sharing their xanax. We are so desensitized by pharmacy industry that this becomes the norm. Yet if I smoke bud and pissed hot, im a criminal. All good though if a bunch of suits giggle at the water cooler about pill popping though... meh.
Old 04-22-2014, 12:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaunja [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I agree. My wife has lupus and it works wonders for her. This pill mill shit can be lowered with it legalized. Wife claims it works better than her prescribed hydrocodone. Just saying....
Opiods should really be avoided at all costs. From the toll they take on the body to the highly addictive nature, they are the pharma industry's wet dream. Get people hooked on your drug and screw their bodies up enough so they require some of your other drugs.
Old 04-22-2014, 01:00 PM
Fire Giant

Yep... vicious cycle.
Old 04-22-2014, 01:10 PM
Planar Protector

won't save the planet but could create jobs for folks in the short run here in the usa. legalization would save states on prison expenditures, and people will lose their jobs from the corrections industry; but they could find one at the newly opened dispensary or in the grow field.

tax revenue will likely be the biggest motivator
http://www.forbes.com/sites/kellyphi...a-tax-revenue/
Old 04-22-2014, 01:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
won't save the planet but could create jobs for folks in the short run here in the usa. legalization would save states on prison expenditures, and people will lose their jobs from the corrections industry; but they could find one at the newly opened dispensary or in the grow field.

tax revenue will likely be the biggest motivator
http://www.forbes.com/sites/kellyphi...a-tax-revenue/
How we gonna get anyone to work when they're all potheads?
Old 04-22-2014, 01:18 PM
Banned

In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

Revelations 22:2

Forbidding to marry, and commanding to absteine from meates, which God hath created to bee receiued with thankesgiuing of them which beleeue, and know the trueth.
- King James Version (1611) - 1st Timothy 4:3

looking the word up in a strongs concordance which gives the actual definition of the greek word. Meats translates as

Word: brwma

Pronounce: bro'-mah

Strongs Number: G1033

Orig: from the base of 977; food (literally or figuratively), especially (ceremonially) articles allowed or forbidden by the Jewish law:--meat, victuals. G977

Use: TDNT-1:642,111 Noun Neuter

Heb Strong: H400 H1098 H1267 H2964 H4303

1) that which is eaten, food
Old 04-22-2014, 01:30 PM
Fire Giant

Rustlemania... mind blown lol.
Old 04-22-2014, 01:34 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenzig [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How we gonna get anyone to work when they're all potheads?
Life will be good for those that can moderate!