Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2014, 03:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeallunRumblebelly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Call you when I need an ejac. Take the important classes places :P

That said, any class with a good head on their shoulders is welcome. I swear to god if someone doesn't move those 2 racnars...
Truth. If resists were more classic (see tuned against 255 cap) Druids would be boss pullers and kiters for raid stuff. But sadly unless you can bard your way to nearly 500 MR may as well not bother for some stuff :/.

Also unless you're offering 1000 for an Ejac, gtfo. And certainly don't be the 60 monk who offers me 13 plat while wearing over 500k in gear. Learn2carryrubies.
Old 04-23-2014, 03:17 PM
Planar Protector

If SoW didn't exist and Jboots were droppable and rare, I think they would be the most valuable item in the game.
Old 04-23-2014, 03:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by lecompte [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cleric epic. Sure donal's BP is cool and OP but... trying rezzing 40 people 96% w/ mana.
Did it all the time first 6 months of the server (dat manastone in the planes and no low hp aggro, lols). Also, in big raids, we'd just go without rezzes and be sure to bind close. Melee would locket outside of VP, casters bind, rez at the end of the raid if there was time. If not, gain the xp back ~
Old 04-23-2014, 03:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Truth. If resists were more classic (see tuned against 255 cap) Druids would be boss pullers and kiters for raid stuff. But sadly unless you can bard your way to nearly 500 MR may as well not bother for some stuff :/.

Also unless you're offering 1000 for an Ejac, gtfo. And certainly don't be the 60 monk who offers me 13 plat while wearing over 500k in gear. Learn2carryrubies.
I still sometimes take a full druushk aoe at like 475 mr. That is letting the terrorists win right there. And druids can nuke on about half the current raid targets--their nukes just get godfuck useless (as does everyone's, really, except banes / lures :P) in velious.
Old 04-23-2014, 03:21 PM
Fire Giant

I think I'd vote for the dragon tooths for the best items - imagine having a limitless supply - always having a necro pet available (from level 1 onwards) - huge PL boost for alts, pretty big dps boost for any class in groups.
Old 04-23-2014, 03:22 PM
Planar Protector

They're already god fuck useless in Sky. But that's why Jesus created charm able pegasii. And they are semi useless on some outdoor dragons, but I can take a charm like nobodies business and make sure that I'm chain casting burst of flame on our puller.

Velious was sort of rough on Druids. Luclin's AAs, 3k heal and Moonfire all helped Druids be more boss. Shame those things weren't Velious though. Would be decently balanced even in Velious for Druids to get at the very least those 2 spells. But alas. Druid bear pet and 1k heal will have to suffice.
Old 04-23-2014, 03:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They're already god fuck useless in Sky. But that's why Jesus created charm able pegasii. And they are semi useless on some outdoor dragons, but I can take a charm like nobodies business and make sure that I'm chain casting burst of flame on our puller.

Velious was sort of rough on Druids. Luclin's AAs, 3k heal and Moonfire all helped Druids be more boss. Shame those things weren't Velious though. Would be decently balanced even in Velious for Druids to get at the very least those 2 spells. But alas. Druid bear pet and 1k heal will have to suffice.
Dat bear pet doe. Can't beat it. At least 15 dps, sustained!
Old 04-23-2014, 03:30 PM
Planar Protector

Until the first AE. But really, that bear is a pro at pulling shit through doors, ceilings and walls. That and determining where the newest spawn is via pet guard trick were its primary uses.
Old 04-23-2014, 03:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Until the first AE. But really, that bear is a pro at pulling shit through doors, ceilings and walls. That and determining where the newest spawn is via pet guard trick were its primary uses.
Man, srsly tho, harmony is so fucking good in velious. Don't let anyone tell u dif :P Not to mention charm pet dps on WW drags / SG merbs.

edit: Also, can u charm anything in DN? Maybe a spider or one of the water snakes? :P
Old 04-23-2014, 03:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeallunRumblebelly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Man, srsly tho, harmony is so fucking good in velious. Don't let anyone tell u dif :P Not to mention charm pet dps on WW drags / SG merbs.

edit: Also, can u charm anything in DN? Maybe a spider or one of the water snakes? :P
spiders are insects not animals silly...

but I will test if it works on the entropy things
Closed Thread