Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2014, 02:38 AM
Sarnak

This thread is full of fellow IB guildies anon accounts lol
Old 11-20-2014, 02:58 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prismaticshop [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This thread is full of fellow IB guildies anon accounts lol
Fucking idiot. Everyone hates TMO because they are completely unselective in membership. The guild after the Forceful Entry merger (LIKE FUCKING U IN THE BUTT GET IT?? HAHAHAHA jesus who would be in a guild called that...so pathetic) has become the definition of a ruined zerg guild. Consists of the dysfunctional castoffs from class r and lazy bitches who will do anything to be handed loot. Try to find someone who got kicked out of TMO. Guess what, you can't get kicked out because the NEED YOU SO MUCH. Discuss, bitches.
Old 11-20-2014, 03:29 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitVelvetSmooth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fucking idiot. Everyone hates TMO because they are completely unselective in membership. The guild after the Forceful Entry merger (LIKE FUCKING U IN THE BUTT GET IT?? HAHAHAHA jesus who would be in a guild called that...so pathetic) has become the definition of a ruined zerg guild. Consists of the dysfunctional castoffs from class r and lazy bitches who will do anything to be handed loot. Try to find someone who got kicked out of TMO. Guess what, you can't get kicked out because the NEED YOU SO MUCH. Discuss, bitches.
never seen someone so mad on elf sim
Old 11-20-2014, 03:38 AM
Sarnak

If a guild decides out of desperation to become the garbage can of the server they deserve it to be pointed out.
Old 11-20-2014, 08:36 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitVelvetSmooth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dude QQ's IRL, lawls.
Old 11-20-2014, 09:26 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eashan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hi Peeps [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Hi Alarti, whats going on here? why is Alarti all in an uproar? I have not logged on this server over 30 months yet he is still QQing over stuff and still bringing my name up over shit that went down a Long Long time ago. How can you still be mad? what new wrong has occurred? someone please fill me in.
I love how old IB members who havent played in 30 months are on RnF batphone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jfertal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
think you need to lay some law down and get his story straight
Please believe everything Eashan says. Its not like he wasn't forum banned multiple times by Rogean for lying or anything.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 11-20-2014, 10:09 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please believe everything Eashan says. Its not like he wasn't forum banned multiple times by Rogean for lying or anything.
According to you Rogean "has roughly 0 integrity"...
Old 11-20-2014, 10:11 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love how old IB members who havent played in 30 months are on RnF batphone.

But Rogean has zero integrity so why would you lean on that too discredit Eashan? Other than out of desperation for pointing out your inability to let go? Funny, you can't let go yet you constantly badger Chest for not being able to let go when he points out the facts of you and your ilk shitting all over this server.
Old 11-20-2014, 10:12 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duckwalk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
According to you Rogean "has roughly 0 integrity"...
The circle of bullshit is complete.
Old 11-20-2014, 10:15 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormfists [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dude QQ's IRL, lawls.
Another quality post. "Lawls" We need a booster seat over here for junior, he wants to sit at the big boy table this thanksgiving.