Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2014, 01:21 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes cause I am going to hunt him down? LOL

Like if it was Chest on an anon account I'd have background information to understand why he thinks the way he does. Anon accounts jut have 0 credibility. Likely trolls craving attention. Suppose I can just go back to putting all anon accounts on ignore... but then RnF is pretty much empty. Choices..
Oh right, background information. I completely forgot about that. It's a god thing your priorities are in good order. Craving attention you say? Very interesting....
Old 11-20-2014, 02:03 PM
Banned

I have not been playing long at all and have probably never seen you in game, but it is obvious by your posts and general attitude that you are a no life, piece of shit. Clearly as addicted to this 15 year old elf sim as is humanly possible. The amount of effort you expend on this game/ forum is staggering and also extremely concerning for your mental well being.

Here's a real, honest question: What the fuck would you do if EQ ceased to exist at this moment? Just go play WoW, or get a life?

Everyone can probably guess who I'm talking to.
Old 11-20-2014, 02:05 PM
Sarnak

Cmon guys lay off.. you'd feel pretty bad if he killed himself.
Old 11-20-2014, 02:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by drdrakes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have not been playing long at all and have probably never seen you in game, but it is obvious by your posts and general attitude that you are a no life, piece of shit. Clearly as addicted to this 15 year old elf sim as is humanly possible. The amount of effort you expend on this game/ forum is staggering and also extremely concerning for your mental well being.

Here's a real, honest question: What the fuck would you do if EQ ceased to exist at this moment? Just go play WoW, or get a life?

Everyone can probably guess who I'm talking to.
You seem mad. I'm sorry. It's clear you take the postings of a Rants n Flakes forum very seriously. Clearly, you suffer from some form of delusional disorder. (sidenote: how much effort would you say I expend on this forum and on this game? given you near lack of knowledge about my playtime)
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 11-20-2014, 02:13 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You seem mad. I'm sorry. It's clear you take the postings of a Rants n Flakes forum very seriously. Clearly, you suffer from some form of delusional disorder. (sidenote: how much effort would you say I expend on this forum and on this game? given you near lack of knowledge about my playtime)
For a guy who looks up words in an online thesaurus to make himself seem intelligent, you sure got a lot of nerve talking about how serious somebody takes this forum.
Old 11-20-2014, 02:14 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by sulpher01 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cmon guys lay off.. you'd feel pretty bad if he killed himself.
The existence of potential mental instability / suicidal tendencies shouldnt give someone carte blanche to shit all over the forums repeatedly violating established rules.
Old 11-20-2014, 02:20 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitVelvetSmooth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
HA! I win RnF --- logging off feeling very satisfied with myself. Later guys!
Now you can cross "get a response from Alarti" off of your bucket list.
Old 11-20-2014, 02:48 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duckwalk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The existence of potential mental instability / suicidal tendencies shouldnt give someone carte blanche to shit all over the forums repeatedly violating established rules.
Sure it should... we let people get away with murder because they have mental problems, why wouldnt we let alarti shit up the forums?

It's obviously some kind of cathartic release for him if what he says is true and he really doesn't play. Would you really deny him this free therapy? I highly doubt obamacare covers his condition.
Old 11-20-2014, 02:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychoTass [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For a guy who looks up words in an online thesaurus to make himself seem intelligent, you sure got a lot of nerve talking about how serious somebody takes this forum.
Just answer my question about if EQ ceased to exist in an form at this very moment, let's pretend that means the forum is gone too. What would you say is your biggest pursuit in life at this moment in time? Does it involve EQ or EQ related forums. I'm just saying I'm we can all crowdsource a 1-800 number for you to find some help.
Old 11-20-2014, 02:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
My bad, apply that to my above message.
Closed Thread