Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2014, 01:05 PM
Sarnak

So we all get that the OP was an asshole to the GMs and doesn't deserve even the tiniest bit of help for his inability to behave like a normal rational human being.. but what I'm curious about is... did any of the AEers get suspensions?

Regardless of what else happened, it seems clear that some suspensions should be going out to some of the AEers who blatantly disregarded the rules and intentionally trained some others.

Did they really not get penalized at all for all of the blatant rule breaking?
Old 11-28-2014, 01:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skipdog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you so retarded that you don't even realize that there was cable and DSL when Kunark was out?
https://www.ncta.com/platform/broadb...eed-slideshow/

So for our current timeline approximately 10M Americans had broadband. That's about 4%. Lets not forget the fact that the backbone was worse too, that CPUs were slower, so and and so forth. There is a reason all of the posts Ele is digging up show the AOE groups getting 20-30 mobs at a time, not 130.
Old 11-28-2014, 01:13 PM
Banned

no
Old 11-28-2014, 01:13 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://www.ncta.com/platform/broadb...eed-slideshow/

So for our current timeline approximately 10M Americans had broadband. That's about 4%. Lets not forget the fact that the backbone was worse too, that CPUs were slower, so and and so forth. There is a reason all of the posts Ele is digging up show the AOE groups getting 20-30 mobs at a time, not 130.
lol backpedal more bro
Old 11-28-2014, 01:26 PM
Fire Giant

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-28-2014, 01:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by skipdog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So we all get that the OP was an asshole to the GMs and doesn't deserve even the tiniest bit of help for his inability to behave like a normal rational human being.. but what I'm curious about is... did any of the AEers get suspensions?

Regardless of what else happened, it seems clear that some suspensions should be going out to some of the AEers who blatantly disregarded the rules and intentionally trained some others.

Did they really not get penalized at all for all of the blatant rule breaking?
nope, 0 penalized for IB.... thats why i do that post, they broken the rules to the big and nobody do nothing.... i want suspension for all of them for 7 days, for all they do in chardok and break the rules in the face of a GM in the zone.
Old 11-28-2014, 01:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trashbank [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nope, 0 penalized for IB.... thats why i do that post, they broken the rules to the big and nobody do nothing.... i want suspension for all of them for 7 days, for all they do in chardok and break the rules in the face of a GM in the zone.
Do you want 7 day suspensions for the TMO people doing AE that told the IB enchanter to move or die and then proceeded to kill him?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzw_...Rs2as7dKTe3Qxw

I'm all for suspension of people who can't play nice in Chardok, but we're going to need to keep it fair here.
Old 11-28-2014, 02:02 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Do you want 7 day suspensions for the TMO people doing AE that told the IB enchanter to move or die and then proceeded to kill him?
Doesn't fit the agenda.

#handsupdonttrain
Old 11-28-2014, 02:03 PM
Banned

TMO dont make me nothing.... so if you have any problem with TMO use other topic
Old 11-28-2014, 02:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trashbank [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TMO dont make me nothing.... so if you have any problem with TMO use other topic
I'm going to assume this means "no".