Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2011, 01:20 AM
Orc

Default Duster Models

Having a little trouble completing a quest by the name of Duster Models. I've turned in this quest twice now so far, the first time thinking maybe my faction was a little to low. So after getting the quest pieces and grinding faction up a level, I tried again without the intended reward or even any dialogue. Can confirm mobs are spawning. The quest npc's name is Drekon Vebnebber. Here's a link to the original quest.

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=11

The only thing I haven't done would be to do the quest that leads to this one, but I don't think I had to do that quest when I did it back in the day.

Link to that quest if it helps:

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=19

Thanks.
Old 03-14-2013, 08:27 PM
Project Manager

Not sure what was the problem here, but :

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fixed, pending update.

This was.. really bad.

-Duster V or PHs spawn, run their course, then depop at origin point. This allows for the cycle to continue without needing to kill the factioned npcs. Fixed the pathing.

-Duster X only spawns once someone turns in the note from Jogl to Dreknor regarding obsolete models needing shutdown. Dreknor indicates which note is returned from Jogl with particular text. Duster X, once spawned, doesn't despawn until killed. Duster X now has proper pathing and pauses.

-Duster V/X/phs have special emotes, and at waypoints increase their run speed.

-Clockwork XVIIC is a daytime spawn by Mine entrance and at night is replaced by XIXA. The same switch, albeit opposite, occurs on the first gates leading into the city.

-Clockwork XXVIIC pathing corrected. Absolutely horrible.

-Manik Compolten 'Series C Blackbox' quest now multiquestable. (Amiable or better.) 'Rusted Blackboxes' is multiquestable (Indifferent or better.) Fixed his replies for different faction levels. He now responds when asked for another keycard.
Old 03-15-2013, 09:00 AM
Sarnak

Excellent Thank you!
Closed Thread