Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2013, 08:30 PM
Sarnak

Default To the guilds clearing Freeti cycle...

It would be nice to leave island 2 popped at least once..

This marks the 3rd week in a row where we're unable to get keys to 3.. (yes we normally skip to 4 but keyed clerics vanished today) and our sky raid is unable to do anything. I understand Freeti cycle is independent of guild scheduling, and FC would be there contesting if it wasnt 4:30PM ESt on a work day :/ Guess it just sucks to have the one day where we don't have to step on toes (and receive the wraith of multiple guild alliances :P) to raid sky ruined.

Its great the guilds have all agreed to treat sky as a scheduled raid zone, it just seems there isn't much respect to leaving essential islands popped when the Freeti cycle occurs. And yeah 2 isn't too essential.. obviously we're shooting for 5/6 and beyond, but 3 weeks of no island 2 and our keys are severely lacking 2->3.

Guess all im saying is.. wheres the next server repop so another guild gets their sky day shat upon :P
Old 05-07-2013, 08:41 PM
Fire Giant

Maybe another guild wouldn't mind lettin u guys get their extra keys?

Who knows!
Old 05-07-2013, 08:44 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vadd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe another guild wouldn't mind lettin u guys get their extra keys?

Who knows!
Well if they would just stop killing island 2 haha. It serves no purpose outside of a Sirran spawn in the efreeti cycle (1.5, 4, 8)
Old 05-07-2013, 08:54 PM
Planar Protector

they pull to 2, so the azaracks have to go away to make that easier
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 05-07-2013, 11:47 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Clark; 05-07-2013 at 11:50 PM..
Old 05-08-2013, 04:39 AM
Fire Giant

you honestly think anyone on this server would play cooperatively Ramblin? You should know better then that :P
Valkommen Farval - 57 Epic Human Preserver
Eddey Lizzard - 53 Iksar Champion
Wiliamm Wallace - 49 Epic Barbarian Rogue
Shaman Epic Faction Service
<Europa>
Old 05-08-2013, 04:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you honestly think anyone on this server would play cooperatively Ramblin? You should know better then that :P
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-08-2013, 02:11 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmop520 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It would be nice to leave island 2 popped at least once..

This marks the 3rd week in a row where we're unable to get keys to 3.. (yes we normally skip to 4 but keyed clerics vanished today) and our sky raid is unable to do anything. I understand Freeti cycle is independent of guild scheduling, and FC would be there contesting if it wasnt 4:30PM ESt on a work day :/ Guess it just sucks to have the one day where we don't have to step on toes (and receive the wraith of multiple guild alliances :P) to raid sky ruined.

Its great the guilds have all agreed to treat sky as a scheduled raid zone, it just seems there isn't much respect to leaving essential islands popped when the Freeti cycle occurs. And yeah 2 isn't too essential.. obviously we're shooting for 5/6 and beyond, but 3 weeks of no island 2 and our keys are severely lacking 2->3.

Guess all im saying is.. wheres the next server repop so another guild gets their sky day shat upon :P
hmm, i see your issue. sorry for THIS weeks inconvenience, but last 2 weeks wasn't tmo.

in our defense its hard to leave island 2 up considering its in a central location of the zone. Also at that particular raid i was unaware of your set schedule as the raid leader, i consider that my fault and mine alone(not TMO as a whole) My suggestion is key corpse's and keeping on top of them. Also PST to anyone in TMO a bit of communication goes a long way. again its my fault for not knowing about the set sky raids in the Raid discussion thread.

ive had a key corpse in sky for about 4 months going strong, i refresh it usually a day early just so i dont have to beg ppl last min. If u feel u cant make it to your corpse and the day of rott or the day before, do it 2 or 3 days before rott. its not as difficult as your making it out to be, i guess im a super nerd and feel the importance of having my key corpse.

im down to try to keep things civil

Please Keep in mind 23rd was repop im guessing divinity cleared nobles and im guessing island 2
the 30th divinity did clear nobles and im guessing island 2
the 7th was tmo, and i led the raid and wasn't aware of the set sky schedule. i dont usually lead raids not looking for excuses but just pointing out it wasnt 1 guild sharting on your raid 3 weeks in a row its a combination of guilds on this server!
Old 05-08-2013, 02:17 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
har har har, negative nelly opinions belong in RNF. if u feel you must rant and flame, there is a special place for you.

This was a simple miss understanding. And I for one outta the many who play on this server do want to play cooperatively. I cant speak for the rest of my fellow guildies, but our intentions are pure, and we do our best to play by the server rules.
Old 05-08-2013, 03:36 PM
Banned

I spoke to Fillip about this and told him we'd give you guys one of our days for the lower islands if you guys would like. The two times before TMO it was us who cleared the cycle. It really sucks, but you do have to take 2 down in order to /corpse to 4.

Quote:
We've played cooperatively :P When we clear the islands we try let the guild know beforehand and work something out so the guild that's getting screwed doesn't get completely screwed.
Closed Thread