Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2012, 10:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealin Dragons [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the fact you had a roster of 30 people proves your guild did nothing amazing but run around freely and kill mobs without a care in the world of another guild. What a legacy...

TMO has fucked up every encounter with #s in the 30s or lower, that's nothing amazing either.

didn't know 30 was the bare minimum IB could kill targets with in classic either... sounds like a classic zerg to me.

why are you getting so upset?
IB killed Trak with 17 people after you bros BEGGED us to do it with under 25.
Old 10-19-2012, 10:20 PM
Kobold

We didn't raid with 30. The Vox kill with the first Mistwalker was 16. Count the people in my screenshots. 20ish was typical. Dealing 32K damage was a lot different without 60 and Kunark weapons.

Incidentally, I ported us around. Me and Blaine and Prospect and Merllin. And WC caps. And Potions of the Frost. I suppose those things looked like cheating if you suck at EQ.
Old 10-19-2012, 10:27 PM
Sarnak

Lol when did I say we raided with 30? I said a guild roster of 30, you know so there's about 3 groups online at any given time you retard. I know doing shit with less then 70 people sounds like hacking to you but it really is possible. Go pile up on your zerg raid and keep telling us how awesome TMO really is. You all got tea bagged by a real raiding guild and got butt hurt so bad you made 5+ threads DEMANDING Gm's put rotation because you couldn't handle getting your ass shoved in. Remember those days? Now that you all bandwagoned, guildhopped, a bunch of times and morphed into this supremely fat guild of who knows how many, you want to talk smack? Seriously dude, just be happy you're still killing shit.

PS. Can you even kill shit with 30? Honestly you might want to make a post and tell us how bad you are if that ever happens. I'll even buy you a pack of gum if that happens.
Old 10-19-2012, 10:30 PM
Fire Giant

The more time that passes, the bigger the stories.
Old 10-19-2012, 10:31 PM
Planar Protector

Now's your chance, Wrei. The first credible threat since IB is mounting up right now. Go join them and show us how elite you can be.
Old 10-19-2012, 10:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alawen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We didn't raid with 30. The Vox kill with the first Mistwalker was 16. Count the people in my screenshots. 20ish was typical. Dealing 32K damage was a lot different without 60 and Kunark weapons.

Incidentally, I ported us around. Me and Blaine and Prospect and Merllin. And WC caps. And Potions of the Frost. I suppose those things looked like cheating if you suck at EQ.
Nah, but getting summoned to wiz spires by a GM would be considered cheating.
Old 10-19-2012, 11:03 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Now's your chance, Wrei. The first credible threat since IB is mounting up right now. Go join them and show us how elite you can be.
FE the first credible threat since IB? Lol

What're they gonna do, DDoS the server some more when they don't get their pixels?

Old 10-19-2012, 11:14 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealin Dragons [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
IB killed trak with around 30 ish after I posted that thread. There might have been a time they did it with 17, (tmo has done it with under 20 as well) but it wasn't the time when TMO was on suspension.

3 groups eh, sol you did classic-ish content with 18-30 people. Must have been super tough... I mean, having to stand in a spot and push 2 buttons with 18 other people on inny or vox or naggy omg...

Now it's 18~30? Is that what you do in a raid, they tell you where to stand and push 2 buttons with 70 people? I know EQ raiding seems like a joke to you (and it really is honestly if you think about the micro involved), but just because you can face roll the keyboard with 70 of your friends doesn't mean it's "that" easy when you do a fight with the bare min. Else why couldn't any of the many guilds put up a fight back then? Who started variance? Trannies cause they cried mighty hard how it's unfair getting prison raped every week, who supported them? The server cause even guilds like Divinity wanted in even back then and rotation was the only way they were going to get shit.

Since variance went +-96 it became almost mandatory to go full retard with a zerg guild. Even then wtf did you do? You just bandwagoned into mergers. Until you finally got lucky when enough old school players retired from this bs you call raiding. So keep yapping about "raiding", and lmk when you manage to down something where you were even remotely relevant.

PS. Jeremy, IB is reforming? Really? That's news to me. Instead of worrying about me, I'd worry more about not getting embarrassed by the server masses when those new rule changes go live. Knowing you though however, if shit doesn't work out you can always join the top guild again right?
Old 10-19-2012, 11:17 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Nah, but getting summoned to wiz spires by a GM would be considered cheating.
Are you really this mystified by the leatherfoot cap? I realize that we had them long before you did, but I promise they worked exactly the same way.
Old 10-19-2012, 11:18 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This post has me giggling. Hope you're enjoying it, too, Wrei.
Closed Thread