Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2012, 04:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwence [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you're pretty much the last person on the planet that should be commenting on post quality
pretty much....but gwence would be the absolute last
Old 02-03-2012, 04:48 PM
Planar Protector

Gwence likes bugs.
Old 02-03-2012, 05:44 PM
Fire Giant

I am judge, jury, and executioner in these parts.
Old 02-03-2012, 05:45 PM
Banned

what about litigation GWENCE?!
Old 02-03-2012, 07:20 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calabee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
get whoever has leads to Rants and Flames to pass you leadership, and disband the old tmo tag imo.

Would be much more fitting :P
I would say it as much chance of happening as VD raiding on their own.

Salut Culprit! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-03-2012, 07:49 PM
Fire Giant

Like when they killed almost every raid mob in one night at non-us prime time without help the weekend vp opened? Pretending today's VD is the same as 9 months ago VD is like comparing today's TMO with prekunark TMO - completely moronic. Your pride, childish stubbornness and lack of situational awareness has led you to make some incredibly -EV decisions lately.

It's actually objectively really funny.
Old 02-03-2012, 08:05 PM
Sarnak

Yes Shiftin, let's have that argument again. VD is a fully capable raid guild, noone denies that, except themselves. I'll just state the obvious for you again. Killing is not = competing.
Please continue to bring good points to RnF where the decisions are made and the trolling important, and do so while calling everyone a moron
I'm like actually objectively super syrius.
Old 02-03-2012, 08:09 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shannacore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty sure you killed me about two days ago.
bwahahahaha

<3
Old 02-03-2012, 09:32 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paumad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes Shiftin, let's have that argument again. VD is a fully capable raid guild, noone denies that, except themselves. I'll just state the obvious for you again. Killing is not = competing.
Please continue to bring good points to RnF where the decisions are made and the trolling important, and do so while calling everyone a moron
I'm like actually objectively super syrius.
First, the underlined is 100% contradictory to what your guildleader has said every time we've come to the negotiating table, so quit pretending that's your stance as a guild. You're an officer and you know this full well.

The bolded is a silly fallacy for the very specific reason that mobs don't spawn in a linear fashion here. You've devalued and put down a guild that is completely capable of killing *anything* you can. Meaning, that by leaving them out of the agreement, if you're busy somewhere, they can and will kill anything you had rights to. Want to poopsock inny and your PD spawns? You really think the 30+ keyed VD can't kill your phara? Just because they haven't been provoked enough in the past doesn't mean they won't be in the future. It's already happened with Trak. VD has 2 server firsts on epics. They are an extremely tight knit group that's far more capable than you want to admit.

Six months ago, the literal majority of your raid force was sub 60 and 2/3 of you would get feared vs any dragon you faced. Two months ago you were still wiping to your own draco trains with fifty people. If you're going to claim to be the strongest guild on the server (lol), then you have to also admit that a guild can progress amazingly fast in a short period of time. If you would think more than 30 minutes ahead, this may lead you to realize why pretending VD isn't a threat is amazingly short sighted.

I'm sorry I only post with logic and cogent arguments, regardless of what name is on the forum. I was a teenager when EQ was released, and while I may have been immature then, as a functioning adult, I don't enjoy or think it's worth my time to post nonsense for the express purpose of making people angry. I don't get off on that like so many here do.

If you want to have the discussion somewhere else besides RNF i'm happy to do it. We tried to make all these points to your fearless leader, but he didn't have any interest in talking until we trained him back to 59, something i'm happy to make a weekly scheduled raid until he quits or stops acting like a 3 year old. Your guildleader claimed in our first attempt at extending the rotation that despite your members ninja looting ragefire (jan 12) and innoruuk (december 24th) and memblurring talendor (december 31), your guild has "broken no rules" recently. I'd love to know how you want us to approach someone with so little self awareness, because he's made it clear over and over again that he's happy to pretend the rules don't exist (see: vox a few days ago, he was leading the raid on Ivandyr that resulted in your suspensions) and only responds to a show of force.
Old 02-03-2012, 09:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
First, the underlined is 100% contradictory to what your guildleader has said every time we've come to the negotiating table, so quit pretending that's your stance as a guild. You're an officer and you know this full well.

The bolded is a silly fallacy for the very specific reason that mobs don't spawn in a linear fashion here. You've devalued and put down a guild that is completely capable of killing *anything* you can. Meaning, that by leaving them out of the agreement, if you're busy somewhere, they can and will kill anything you had rights to. Want to poopsock inny and your PD spawns? You really think the 30+ keyed VD can't kill your phara? Just because they haven't been provoked enough in the past doesn't mean they won't be in the future. It's already happened with Trak. VD has 2 server firsts on epics. They are an extremely tight knit group that's far more capable than you want to admit.

Six months ago, the literal majority of your raid force was sub 60 and 2/3 of you would get feared vs any dragon you faced. Two months ago you were still wiping to your own draco trains with fifty people. If you're going to claim to be the strongest guild on the server (lol), then you have to also admit that a guild can progress amazingly fast in a short period of time. If you would think more than 30 minutes ahead, this may lead you to realize why pretending VD isn't a threat is amazingly short sighted.

I'm sorry I only post with logic and cogent arguments, regardless of what name is on the forum. I was a teenager when EQ was released, and while I may have been immature then, as a functioning adult, I don't enjoy or think it's worth my time to post nonsense for the express purpose of making people angry. I don't get off on that like so many here do.

If you want to have the discussion somewhere else besides RNF i'm happy to do it. We tried to make all these points to your fearless leader, but he didn't have any interest in talking until we trained him back to 59, something i'm happy to make a weekly scheduled raid until he quits or stops acting like a 3 year old. Your guildleader claimed in our first attempt at extending the rotation that despite your members ninja looting ragefire (jan 12) and innoruuk (december 24th) and memblurring talendor (december 31), your guild has "broken no rules" recently. I'd love to know how you want us to approach someone with so little self awareness, because he's made it clear over and over again that he's happy to pretend the rules don't exist (see: vox a few days ago, he was leading the raid on Ivandyr that resulted in your suspensions) and only responds to a show of force.
TL;DR
Closed Thread