Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2010, 08:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrioman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To PL most efficiently you'd need a monk/cleric team. Add in the fact a person needs to be logged in to the char being PL that makes 3 real-life people. One week from 1-50, so for say a rogue that's 60k. Each of the 3 players receives a cut and Bob receives a cut as well. For multiple characters to be PLed at once you'd need more teams of 3.

Something doesn't add up here.
My team takes on 1 contract at a time. So one toon per week. So 3 people needed. Not much addition needed =)
Old 12-08-2010, 08:17 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizen1080 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is nothing to dispute
who was playing the characters that you had logged in at once? simple question that you've been avoiding.
Old 12-08-2010, 10:00 PM
Sarnak

Don't really like arguing on forums but leave Bob alone.

Even if they did allow Bob to dual-box, it's their god damn world. We just play here.

Carry on Mr. Bob.
Old 12-08-2010, 10:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nakara [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so you don't dispute it then?

the99bank.com
Whoever would pay real life money for accounts/plat on an emulation of a 10 year old game has serious issues.
Old 12-08-2010, 10:56 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrioman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Whoever would pay real life money for accounts/plat on an emulation of a 10 year old game has serious issues.
I wouldn't do it, but I don't really agree. If your time is worth more than whatever they're charging, then it could make sense for you. Why is it any less ridiculous to camp something for 12 hours on an emulation of a 10 year old game?
Old 12-08-2010, 11:09 PM
Kobold

Quote:
It call comes down to the value of your time. How long would it take an average person to get to 50 ? If you can work 10 overtime hours and look good at work and pay off a 50 account with even 1/2 the hours it would take to level, then that'd be ideal.
Old 12-09-2010, 01:14 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gawain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you can work 10 overtime hours and look good at work and pay off a 50 account with even 1/2 the hours it would take to level, then that'd be ideal.

... Work?.... If you live in mom's basement, eat her meals, wear the clothes she buys you, dont drive, and never get laid.... you have plenty of time to get to 50 in one week and want RMT's to be punishable by death.
Old 12-09-2010, 02:24 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducky [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
... Work?.... If you live in mom's basement, eat her meals, wear the clothes she buys you, dont drive, and never get laid.... you have plenty of time to get to 50 in one week and want RMT's to be punishable by death.
That IS the flaw in my argument hah.
Old 12-09-2010, 02:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducky [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Or if you are Nilbog, Rogean, Uthgaard and friends who have put thousands of hours into making this server what it is and don't want it shut down by Sony due to some guy trying to make a quick buck.

I will state this once on the record, BOB DOES NOT SELL ANYTHING FOR RMT, NOR DO I BOX. As stated above by a intelligent fellow, my profile on the server is far from low and the GM's have been deep into my game logs tracking down transactions back when they made the formal announcement regarding the guy duping plat. I had nothing to hide then and I have nothing to hide now.

Take your witch hunt elsewhere friends, I don't burn very well =)
Old 12-09-2010, 02:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizen1080 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Or if you are Nilbog, Rogean, Uthgaard and friends who have put thousands of hours into making this server what it is and don't want it shut down by Sony due to some guy trying to make a quick buck.

I will state this once on the record, BOB DOES NOT SELL ANYTHING FOR RMT, NOR DO I BOX. As stated above by a intelligent fellow, my profile on the server is far from low and the GM's have been deep into my game logs tracking down transactions back when they made the formal announcement regarding the guy duping plat. I had nothing to hide then and I have nothing to hide now.

Take your witch hunt elsewhere friends, I don't burn very well =)
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

But I bet you float...

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread