Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2010, 05:08 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanOtunE [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My bad I was 4 days short of 2 weeks . Im not trying to affend anyone I was just wondering why I didn't get a response from anyone. Sorry for making it sound like I was bitching
Make it sound like you were bitching? In R&F???! naaaawww
Old 12-10-2010, 09:40 AM
Large Rat

Lol from the sounds of it a lot of people hate me
Old 12-10-2010, 11:21 AM
Kobold

Stop. Please.
Take turns with your 'cuz', and wait.
Hafthor: Dwarf Cleric (NEW: Try GREEN Hafthor!)
Tsukiko: Human Monk
Burzma: Troll Shaman
Old 12-12-2010, 12:07 AM
Aviak

Im trying to get an exmeption too for my brother and I. Its been a couple weeks...oh well. my xbox is always here =)
Old 12-12-2010, 09:07 PM
Kobold

Keep in mind both players need to post in the petition forum, with each players' login IDs before the petition is considered. It took a few extra weeks for mine and ex-roommate's exemption to come through as I was a slacker in completing my half of the request. Sadly, my life took a turn for the extra crappy, and the ex-roommate moved on to LoTRO so now neither of us are playing.

I hope to come back eventually, maybe 6 - 8 months depending on how long until my house is rebuilt.
Old 12-12-2010, 11:22 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Hello my wife and I would both like to play but the game will not allow us to both log in
Is there a way we can play together? Its the reason we decided to go old school was to have fun doing this together [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-13-2010, 12:17 AM
Kobold

Considering how frequently people ask this question, one might think to read the Frequently asked Questions thread.

Who know maybe there will be an answer there.
Old 12-13-2010, 12:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trademaster [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Considering how frequently people ask this question, one might think to read the Frequently asked Questions thread.

Who know maybe there will be an answer there.
lol.. srs.

I think people who post these "WAI MY IP EXEMPT PRIVVS NOT IMPLEMENTED???" threads should be given a one month extension before it will be considered again.
Old 12-13-2010, 02:52 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol.. srs.

I think people who post these "WAI MY IP EXEMPT PRIVVS NOT IMPLEMENTED???" threads should be given a one month extension before it will be considered again.
Get over yourself, and do STFU.
Old 12-13-2010, 03:48 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trademaster [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Keep in mind both players need to post in the petition forum, with each players' login IDs before the petition is considered. It took a few extra weeks for mine and ex-roommate's exemption to come through as I was a slacker in completing my half of the request. Sadly, my life took a turn for the extra crappy, and the ex-roommate moved on to LoTRO so now neither of us are playing.

I hope to come back eventually, maybe 6 - 8 months depending on how long until my house is rebuilt.
Not true. I have exemptions on my 2 accounts with my buddy's 2 accounts so we can play at his house. Both times we applied for the exemption, he did all the legwork, and I didn't do shit, except tell him my account names
(so he could include them in the petition - make sure you do that). Both went through in a matter of days, not sure on the exact timeframe, but no more than 3-4 days. They're probably just hella busy w/ Kunark right now, which is understandable. Just wait it out bro, the GMs here do a good job, and they're fair.

P.S. Don't bother apologizing to the people who post here to shit on you about "bitching," it doesn't come off that way at all.