Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 12-07-2010, 05:25 PM
Planar Protector

Exclamation -=Bob's Custom Toon Service=-

Bob’s Custom Toon Service

Welcome to Bob’s Custom Toon Service! I am happy to be offering a new custom character leveling service.

Want a new character but don’t have the time to level it to 50? Does your guild need need a new trackbot or cleric? I can help!

-==- The process is simple and fast. You simply make a new EQemu Account and Login account just like you did when you first started on the server.

-==- Create the character that you want leveled, you get to pick race, sex, religion and of course their name.

-==- After your character is complete, all info including EQemu info is handed over to me along with payment in advance for the character.

-==- After one weeks time* has passed you will be handed over your new character with all info previously given to me. You then change password and email back and your account is 100% secure.

By using this new service you are getting a fresh 100% custom character with no reputation on the server!

What does your new Toon come with?

-==- Casters will come with all 49 spells, Max swim and Sense Heading, All magic schools maxxed along with a Specialty that you choose.

-==- Melees come with Max Swimming and Sense heading along with 1 maxxed weapon skill of your choice.

-==- Character will come with any no drop/trash items acquired along the way to lvl 50.

How much does this service cost?

Classes are broken up into three pricing tiers depending on how difficult they are to power level and which classes I anticipate being in demand now and in Kunark. This is not open for debate and classes will stay in their respective pricing tiers =)**

TIER ONE -=80k=-
Enchanter
Wizard
Cleric
Warrior
Monk
Bard

TIER TWO -=70k=-
Ranger
Shadow knight
Paladin
Druid
Shaman

TIER THREE -=60k=-
Magician
Necromancer
Rogue

-==- If you choose a race with Racial XP Penalty (Troll/Ogre etc) there is a flat 10k added to final price of the Toon.

-==- If you choose a race with Racial XP Bonus (Assling etc) there will be 5k subtracted from the final price of the Toon.

-==- If you choose a Gnome as your race 2k will be added to final price of the Toon to compensate for Tinkering.

How do I order?!

Simply send me a PM with any questions you may have about the service and I will help as much as I can. Once we have a contract established I will take payment in advance for the account in the EC tunnel and your toon will start being leveled soon after!

About Us

I (Bob) have been running Consignment sales on on P1999 since June of this year. I have brokered almost 6 million pp in sales while in business so far. My team of power levelers are experienced and use a combination of classes to make the power leveling as fast as possible. There is no boxing involved in our power leveling process and there are no faction hits as only faction neutral areas are used to power level in. This is a 100% legit, safe and legal service. And it is backed by Bob’s Personal Guarantee***.

The Fine Print

-==-No we don’t want your RMT, Plat and item trades only.

-==- Accounts under contract will have email and passwords changed while the week of power leveling is in progress and will not be available to be accessed by the owner.

-==- *There is a two day grace period on all Leveling contracts to protect against unforeseen circumstances including but not limited to; real life conflicts, server outages, and The Zombie Apocalypse.

-==- *If the account is not level 50 after the two day grace period expires the customer has the option to request a full refund or continue to buy the account at a 10% discount.

-==- **Yes I am aware of hybrid xp penalties. I am also aware that some classes in T1 are easier to level than those in T3. No amount of argument will change the pricing tiers but thank you for your concern!

-==- ***Bob Guarantees nothing.

-==- I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason including personal grudges and racism.
Old 12-07-2010, 05:39 PM
Orc

Terrific idea, what if I want to order a toon below 50? No dice?
Old 12-07-2010, 05:42 PM
Kobold

-==- I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason including personal grudges and racism.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

I bet you get a ripped on a lot since you (your signature toon there) look like a pirate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-07-2010, 05:42 PM
Planar Protector

Send me a pm and we can most likely work something out =)
Old 12-07-2010, 05:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
-==- I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason including personal grudges and racism.[/SIZE]

I bet you get a ripped on a lot since you (your signature toon there) look like a pirate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Arrr matey...
Old 12-07-2010, 06:41 PM
Sarnak

This is a 100% legit, safe and legal service. And it is backed by Bob’s Personal Guarantee***

-==- ***Bob Guarantees nothing.

I lol'd
Old 12-07-2010, 06:56 PM
Aviak

Bob, I have serious respect for such an honest and respectable guy, but I have to say I do not like this idea. While I understand the service is totally legitimate, I cannot help but feel that it is essentially cheating the game and that it brings down the quality of the entire server. I regard this idea to be in the category of buying platinum, though I admit they are not nearly one in the same.

There is something to be said about taking the difficulties and thrill out of the game, even for the select people who choose to do so, that waters down the server for everyone.

While I recognize your efforts and your goals, please do not flood p99 with this [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-07-2010, 07:02 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by zt004 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bob, I have serious respect for such an honest and respectable guy, but I have to say I do not like this idea. While I understand the service is totally legitimate, I cannot help but feel that it is essentially cheating the game and that it brings down the quality of the entire server. I regard this idea to be in the category of buying platinum, though I admit they are not nearly one in the same.

There is something to be said about taking the difficulties and thrill out of the game, even for the select people who choose to do so, that waters down the server for everyone.

While I recognize your efforts and your goals, please do not flood p99 with this [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To add onto this we are now gonna have people PLing in all the good XP zones.

Good PLers take a bunch of mobs and use DSes to kill them leaving few spawns for people trying to group. I have been trained by more then 1 PLer in Unrest recently.

I hope we don't have too many people taking him up on his offer or XPing in high ZEM zones is gonna suck for many people.

Just my thoughts,

Asher
Old 12-07-2010, 07:12 PM
Planar Protector

I appreciate the respect and the flame-free post =)

To address your concerns I personally do not feel that this will hurt the server. No one will be able to step onto our server and on day one order one of these toons. They have a substantial price tag and only established server members will be able to purchase a toon. I do not see a flood of lvl 50 noobs taking over our server.

Secondly I see this as a way for casual players...aka those necros and mages, who don't have time to group and lvl a rogue or cleric, to farm and purchase the toon they actually want to play but couldn't due to RL concerns.

I will agree that the necro who gets handed the keys to a 50 cleric will not be the best healer right off..but lets be honest this is EQ..not rocket science.

Thirdly we are all veteran EQ players, most of us played most the classes at one point or time and know the mechanics of the game.

This is also an opportunity for a guild who needs another healer to sacrifice some guild bank funds for a quick heal bot to be played on their raids by their members.

While I know this will upset some people, and I am not saying you are wrong to be upset, I do not feel this will be detrimental to our server.
Old 12-07-2010, 07:23 PM
Orc

bob you are rock sir !
Closed Thread