Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2015, 05:46 PM
Aviak

Default Neriak faction and crushbone?

Just wanted to confirm what I'm already 90 percent sure about.

The dark elf faction, Indigo Brotherhood, that is lowered from killing CB orcs has nothing to do with the dark elf dragoon guards in Neriak, right?

http://wiki.project1999.com/Dragoon_J%60Len just looked one of them up and they seem to have separate factions, Dreadguard inner and outer, so I assume that is the Neriak guard factions.

Is their any roaming Indigo Brotherhood npcs in Neriak I should watch out for or are they all contained within the Neriak warrior guild?

Thanks for the help!
Old 10-17-2015, 11:34 PM
Aviak

Hey there. No, there are no roamer guards outside of the guild on the Indigo Brotherhood faction. They are all on Dreadguard Inner up until the 3rd Gate where many are on Priests of Innoruuk with 1 on The Dead. There is also a roaming Wizard on The Dead faction that patrols near the bank in the Neriak Commons.
Old 10-18-2015, 02:17 AM
Fire Giant

If you kill the crushbone orcs and lose Indigo Brotherhood faction, the only place in the entire game where that matters is inside of the Warrior's Guild in Neriak, and you have to run into the entrance, run down the hallway, and then you'll have problems. That's the only spot.

If for some reason you care about Indigo Brotherhood, you can kill the wood elven scouts and rangers out in Timorous Deep for glorious exp (tim deep has a fine mod) from levels 20 to 24 pretty easy. It wrecks Faydark elven factions of all sorts, but fixes the Brotherhood faction.
Old 10-18-2015, 08:29 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by NegaStoat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you kill the crushbone orcs and lose Indigo Brotherhood faction, the only place in the entire game where that matters is inside of the Warrior's Guild in Neriak, and you have to run into the entrance, run down the hallway, and then you'll have problems. That's the only spot.

If for some reason you care about Indigo Brotherhood, you can kill the wood elven scouts and rangers out in Timorous Deep for glorious exp (tim deep has a fine mod) from levels 20 to 24 pretty easy. It wrecks Faydark elven factions of all sorts, but fixes the Brotherhood faction.
The other place it matters, if you want to do innoruuk snare necklase, you'll be kos at DE camp in LFay, where you do one of turn ins, final I think
Old 10-18-2015, 02:24 PM
Sarnak

I've had roaming NPC, attack my CB-hunting dark elf in Neriak, he was green to me though, so he regretted it.
Old 10-18-2015, 10:54 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ealeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The other place it matters, if you want to do innoruuk snare necklase, you'll be kos at DE camp in LFay, where you do one of turn ins, final I think
Yeah, I was considering making an innoruuk human cleric and trying to get that snare necklace while still leveling in Gfay... but the more I hear about it, the more it sounds like it's more trouble than it's worth really.
Closed Thread