Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-23-2017, 01:56 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fasttimes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have a 60 bard and vox bard. Pretty sure franswa does too.
Two 60 bards and a naggy/vox bard. The man is committed to his craft.
Old 08-23-2017, 02:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zemus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Two 60 bards and a naggy/vox bard. The man is committed to his craft.
Yep he is reason I 2 mained bards in IB
Old 08-23-2017, 02:03 PM
Planar Protector

Don't they kill vox and naggy in 2.5 seconds.. seeing as how people have kunark and velious gear I can't imagine the dragons last all that long.. even though the players are level .. 52?
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 08-23-2017, 02:19 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by pogs4ever [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
AM has a monopoly on nagafen. it's Not even close.
yup they batphone every single naggy pop guaranteed but if you just catch them on fraps logging in past the entrance like they aren't supposed to they will have to concede. If you plan to contest aftermath on anything its 100% imperative that you understand they will break any rule they think they can get away with breaking. Fraps everything, always.
Old 08-23-2017, 02:36 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattydef [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yep, plus I guarantee there is a hell of a lot more 53+ bards with no epic than there are 46-52 bards. And the only way those bards are getting a shot at that scale is bringing an alt to roll for it, and there's no way those bards have naggy/vox bard alts lol.
locked my bard at 52 till i won a damn scale.
Old 08-23-2017, 02:41 PM
Sarnak

I Dildy, hereby propose, under the power of the free folk of the server, every third week of the month to be off limits for the slaughter of Naggy/Vox to any single guild or alliance. This agreement shall go into effect beginning this month, September 2017. Let it be known.

Signed,

Dildy
Old 08-23-2017, 02:43 PM
Banned

Hey friends,

I'll be moving forward by getting a proposal into Raid Discussion. Thank you for the support and your thoughts. Serverwide participation is obviously very important. Feel free to keep bantering and having emotional meltdowns in this thread; but if you want to follow the actual work, look for a new post in RD soon.

Bye bye [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-23-2017, 03:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dildy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I Dildy, hereby propose, under the power of the free folk of the server, every third week of the month to be off limits for the slaughter of Naggy/Vox to any single guild or alliance. This agreement shall go into effect beginning this month, September 2017. Let it be known.

Signed,

Dildy
Just make all Naggy/Vox raids open for all, and allow all to roll on items. Let the server come together as one, and one for all.
Old 08-23-2017, 03:10 PM
Planar Protector

This begs to question what time do you run open Nagafen and Vox raids. There's no perfect time, whatever you pick will leave out certain people. Do you alternate if this repeats multiple times?
Old 08-23-2017, 03:14 PM
Fire Giant

Arrow IMPORTANT

WHO GONNA DUAL TWINKATANI THOGH!?!?!?!?[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread