Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Melee

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2017, 01:48 AM
Sarnak

Default Drum of the beast farm

anyone got any info? p99 wiki is still sketchy.

also, does anyone have drums of the beast and Lyran's Mystical Lute? I'm trying to confirm that you can equip both at the same time. yes I KNOW they won't WORK at the same time, just Equip at the same time.

Since when chardok 2.0 comes out (if it comes out) they will alter bards so you can Lyran and epic at the same time, I'm wondering if you can drum of beast and lyran as well.
Old 01-24-2017, 12:29 AM
Fire Giant

As an enchanter, you can solo farm it(you poof your pet essentially, getting 0 exp though) in certain spots. the best spot is the bridge when you jump in the water, and swim under the water towards temple. theres a bridge above your head. if you have a cleric also, its even easier because karn will get rid of icy servant DS. its a single spawn, single pull. not the fastest way but easiest solo. Otherwise, 1 group with shm monk rog cleric enchanter and a tank at the temple(2 icy spawns) will get a decent amount of sea spirit spawns, as well as tons of gems + sea shells.
Old 01-25-2017, 11:33 PM
Sarnak

ok, ive been trying this charm and let the pet die, there's just one problem, the @#$@# sirens dispel the pet before it can die half the time, then it summon and boom dead. I know that's about as easy as it gets but do u have any other suggestions?
Old 01-31-2017, 02:32 AM
Fire Giant

either color slant or mez/rapture the siren or something. ive never ever had sirens to deal with though, its literally 2 a watery or icy servant only. nothing else aggros

if your in a diff spot, maybe junk buff the pet.and hope when they dispell, that it doesn't take charm and does something else.
Old 02-01-2017, 03:15 AM
Aviak

If you jump off the bridge into the water do you lose aggro?
Old 02-01-2017, 11:13 PM
Banned

You have to crap debuff before you charm your pet. Then after you charm go ahead and dispel crap debuff. After that you just keep a bracer of the hidden click up on your pet to protect from dispels.
Closed Thread