Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2010, 05:52 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahnza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Shut up, you know you'll be the first one on that server.
I will be there on day one and I will bitch even more about everything they did wrong.
Old 12-10-2010, 11:53 PM
Kobold

wheres ur kiola nuts now
Reiker is a 30 watt fluorescent bulb. Reiker is a former freelance writer. Reiker is not skilled in the craft of writing. Reiker is also Teacher of the Year at Apopka High School. Reiker is affiliated with 2 hospitals. Reiker is a remote controlled space heater in the winter. Reiker is rated "EXCELLENT" in the following areas:
Old 12-10-2010, 11:57 PM
Planar Protector

I got summoned by a GM once in BB and he asked me how I spawned here. I'm like "I'm a druid, and this is the succor spot." He responded with "good answer."
Old 12-11-2010, 03:06 AM
Planar Protector

So, Magic. Explain this: My reaction is that you were sitting on Scrooge's face.... which is impossible to do without warping, since there is this thing called a clip plane that doesn't allow you to enter specific areas.. such as another character's space without 'sliding' off them.

Oh, then you proceeded to call us all big N's. It's ok. We feinted and parried.

it's like you make the atomic bomb (server) and you don't want to let other countries (guilds) have nuclear secrets (under the radar information). it's gm's business and no one else's or else everyone gets nuked. letting Iran or North Korea beta test and keep the successful nukes, makes other countries uncomfortable.
Last edited by Goobles; 12-11-2010 at 03:31 AM.. Reason: Added more detail.
Old 12-11-2010, 03:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A PvP progression server is about the only thing that would make me want to resub at this point. It would undoubtedly be a huge clusterfuck of training and hacking, nevertheless I would have to get a glimpse of the madness. It would arguably be the first EQ PvP server with any real point to the PvP due to the polarization between the people that love to progress and those that love to dwell in the old school.

There's about a 0.000000000001% chance of this happening, but we can dream eh?
Dream we shall

it's like you make the atomic bomb (server) and you don't want to let other countries (guilds) have nuclear secrets (under the radar information). it's gm's business and no one else's or else everyone gets nuked. letting Iran or North Korea beta test and keep the successful nukes, makes other countries uncomfortable.
Old 12-11-2010, 07:33 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
btw I didn't start the whole pal thing, it was the cancerface/tumorface/roseanne crew on vztz -- not sure where they got it from. gotta give credit where it's due!
people were saying pal/friend on sullon & mordred (better game) long before the box was born on the internet

get ript
Old 12-11-2010, 10:05 AM
Kobold

pal
1680s, from Romany (English Gypsy) pal "brother, comrade," variant of continental Romany pral, plal, phral, probably from Skt. bhrata "brother" (see brother).

Better late than never, Pal, is a saying applicable on the present occasion. [Lord Byron, 1807]

The verb is first recorded 1879. Related: Palled; palling.
Reiker is a 30 watt fluorescent bulb. Reiker is a former freelance writer. Reiker is not skilled in the craft of writing. Reiker is also Teacher of the Year at Apopka High School. Reiker is affiliated with 2 hospitals. Reiker is a remote controlled space heater in the winter. Reiker is rated "EXCELLENT" in the following areas:
Old 12-11-2010, 11:44 AM
Kobold

Lay off the firewater, Magic.
Old 12-11-2010, 11:51 AM
Kobold

C'mon SoE Progression!
Old 12-12-2010, 01:12 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
people were saying pal/friend on sullon & mordred (better game) long before the box was born on the internet

get ript
hey relax there guy, was just saying where I got it from to help clear up confusion