Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-14-2011, 08:32 PM
Sarnak

My ears get super hot whenever I wear totally over the ear headphones. Is there alternatives if I want some rocking booming base that blows your socks off? I hate ear buds. I blow them out within minutes while I jamming on my ipod.
Old 01-14-2011, 09:38 PM
Kobold

Sennheiser PC350's are nice. Crystal clear mic, comfortable around the ears, high quality sound, great reviews. Check them out.

Reviews here: http://www.amazon.com/Sennheiser-PC-.../dp/B0012XFDWO
Old 01-15-2011, 07:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
k, I need a new headset cause my Plantronics GameComPro1, that I've been using for like 5 years (not the same one but I got a new one as needed) is discontinued.
I was wondering why I couldn't find it on Newegg [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I was looking for it to recommend to a friend.
Old 01-19-2011, 09:35 AM
Kobold

http://www.amazon.com/Sennheiser-PC-...442796&sr=1-15

In terms of your question Crone, booming bass is going to be tough to get out of a headset period. I mean there's only so much tiny speakers can do in comparison to 8-10 inch subs you're prolly used to listening to without headphones in. Also, in terms of blowing out ear buds, quit buying cheapys.

If you want a good high quality ear bud, that you're not going to destroy because you listen too loud, Ultimate Ears are an elite company that make some prosumer grade ear buds that will sit in ear, and blow your head off with sound. There's also Shure, anything E5 and up are generally good, but the E3s I'd stay away from. Marshall is coming out with, a pair of headphones that also have an inline mic and all of the neat little iPhone control clicks, that could be promising.

Basically in terms of audio quality, you get what you pay for. Everyone wants something for nothing, you're just not going to find it for audio stuff.
Last edited by RocketMoose; 01-19-2011 at 09:41 AM..
Closed Thread