Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2013, 04:15 PM
Sarnak

Ni !

and Necro is kinda slow early on. I found it to spend up around at lvl 12 when I ventured into Kurns. I got more bone chips than my bags could hold and 8 lvls. I can't recommend Kurns enough for a young necro.

Also its entirely possible to undead fear kite there. The back corner by the zoneline and the bridge on the second floor are good spots.
Old 11-04-2013, 04:34 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingleson [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm looking for a group, level 6-8ish, around CB and GFay. I'm having a hard time finding groups because nobody wants a Ranger, and I can understand why. I don't have much in the way of equipment, but I have the basics, Silver Swiftsword, 55HP rings, and full banded.
Um, thats far more than anyone has starting out in EQ classic, just saying.

God in 1999 you would probably be slapped upside the head for calling 55hp rings nothing. And banded was the shiz, if you had that you were set.

Anyhow, enough of that. Its not the gear....its the class.

The life of the ranger is a hard one, cant sugar coat it for you. Only the strong will survive and even then most of them dont make it.

But if you do make it, you will be rewarded with 2 of the best looking epics in the game.

And a LOT of corpse runs
Old 11-04-2013, 04:36 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Um, thats far more than anyone has starting out in EQ classic, just saying.

God in 1999 you would probably be slapped upside the head for calling 55hp rings nothing. And banded was the shiz, if you had that you were set.

Anyhow, enough of that. Its not the gear....its the class.

The life of the ranger is a hard one, cant sugar coat it for you. Only the strong will survive and even then most of them dont make it.

But if you do make it, you will be rewarded with 2 of the best looking epics in the game.

And a LOT of corpse runs
Well someone gave me the rings while I was grinding skeletons in WFP, and the bone chips I farmed got me enough plat for the sword and banded. Thank God the sword was cheap, as most Ranger equipment seems to be.
Old 11-04-2013, 09:31 PM
Aviak

Ni!

Also. Frenzic from fippy when it first launched perhaps?
Old 11-04-2013, 11:55 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ni!

Also. Frenzic from fippy when it first launched perhaps?
Yup that's me =)
Closed Thread