Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2011, 02:02 PM
Banned

yeah lets shit up the mechanics of the server because amuk is afraid someone will strip his buffs at some hypothetical nagafen war.

because you know, people wont have them regardless at such an encounter be it farming them or charging them.
Old 11-15-2011, 02:04 PM
Banned

if both sides have golem wands in whatever zerg vs zerg contestation i fail to see how that is any less balanced than neither side having them, as i have said in numerous threads it is primarily the gimps running around in raid buffs that make up the vocal minority on wanting charging removed.

that and the bedshitters that will be happy to sit on their splayed ass cheeks for 16 hours a day to farm wands.
Old 11-15-2011, 02:05 PM
Sarnak

Thing is.. Golem wand you only need 2 (they arent lore)... 600plat will be shit... Items will sell for a fuckload as guilds lock down zones for awhile..
EG - FBSS 3 chances to spawn, and will go for around 5-8k.. One of those will provide you with 10 + recharges of golem wand farming... took me a hour and a half to get 3 fbss's... You do the math, I have just provided myself with 30 recharges of golem wand usage...

There are a few items that should have their recharge value "upped" to keep things in balance.. Again, I made this post 5 weeks ago addressing it, and Its fine and dandy for me, but I'm thinking moreso longevity of the server..
Quote:
Originally Posted by inimegalg View Post
kringe always come up big.. thanks bro

wish we were guilded together n pvping but i think selena/keto carrying over some shit that happened in WoW and black listed me from holocaust
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herb9 View Post
you are a prized screenshot my friend, you arent the type to just sit around afk and let it happen'
Old 11-15-2011, 02:07 PM
Banned

You're either a troll or retarded, I just hope Null doesn't take your posts seriously.
Old 11-15-2011, 02:07 PM
Banned

the economy isnt going to be like the blue server where everyone rerolls a new character as soon as they are done levelling the previous one, a month or two after 50 all but the rarest of items wont sell for shit.
Old 11-15-2011, 02:09 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

There's nothing classic about a recharge dupe from live servers I thought it was suppose to be classic with some fixes to bugs and exploits.
Old 11-15-2011, 02:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're retarded

thats what i thought when rejecting your app, go weld some rusty i beams or something together you artist you.
Old 11-15-2011, 02:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's nothing classic about a recharge dupe from live servers I thought it was suppose to be classic with some fixes to bugs and exploits.
you could always recharge items during classic, not sure what you mean in regards to a dupe. if there is one that needs to be addressed.
Old 11-15-2011, 02:12 PM
Sarnak

True and I thought about this already.. I'd expect them to sell for 1/3 of what they do on Blue... Thing is they will still sell Dar, cause this isnt a item loot server.. Smaller guilds/solo's wont have any other choice than to purchase items... I just used Fbss as an example of course.. Manastones.. etc will go for much larger values.

Lets not bring in Planar gear (cryo webshields) numerous other high end droppables... It will be no where near what blue is I concur, but I'd gamble that 1/3 will be a safe bet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by inimegalg View Post
kringe always come up big.. thanks bro

wish we were guilded together n pvping but i think selena/keto carrying over some shit that happened in WoW and black listed me from holocaust
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herb9 View Post
you are a prized screenshot my friend, you arent the type to just sit around afk and let it happen'
Old 11-15-2011, 02:12 PM
Banned

What app huh?
Closed Thread