Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-21-2012, 11:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turp
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkingturtle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Read my last post, dipshit.

I for one don't advocate disarmament, because it is entirely infeasible. There are already too many guns in circulation to effectively remove them.
^ This is the truth but talk shit all you want i read the last post and you said "To me, it looks like some people are arguing that more guns make the populace safer from gun violence while others are pointing out how ridiculous that sentiment is.

The gun crowd just loves to climb up on its cross, though"
But here you seem to be siding with the "others pointing out the ridiculous sentiment of more guns = more safety "
So are you are conflicting statements or just misunderstanding? sorry if your old an slow working brain but which side are you on? either your for guns or against, not both fucking old fatass troll who deff never please a woman cause you prob never even seen a pussy since pussy had you little bitch.
What the fuck?

Tired of me buttfucking you in public so you wanted to hide in my PM box?

I get it. You're young. You're dumb. You're a coward who's terrified of being a victim because you can sense that you're a punk bitch.

Anyway, judging by your flailing attempt to decipher my meaning I can only conclude that my posts are way over your head. Sorry, but I can't dumb it down any more.
Old 07-21-2012, 11:46 AM
Kobold

He's PMing me, too, but his messages are borderline literate. I guess I could rant and curse back, but it's not interesting. I told him that the people at the shopping mall are going to take his guns if he doesn't shoot them first.
Old 07-21-2012, 12:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alawen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I could rant and curse back, but it's not interesting.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pWdd6_ZxX8c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Seriously though, I don't denigrate what you do with your spare time.
Old 07-21-2012, 12:21 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alawen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
people at the shopping mall are going to take his guns if he doesn't shoot them first.
Great advice your so smart man,Ill do this an tell them you sent me k thx, and Barkingturtle you are not buttfucking anyone in public but yourself with nonsense posts about "how gun crowds wanna climb up their cross an die"....than turn around and say " but you can never disarm them im pro guns" i just wanted to keep thread clear from responding to every dumbass like you that has posted here during my exp trip tonight, but im off have fun and we all get it, your old, dumb ass name, no girlfriend your whole life, and havent had pussy since pussy had you. Little bitch.
Old 07-21-2012, 12:54 PM
Planar Protector

Bro, if you are having trouble comprehending my posts ask one of your foster parents to read it to you. I am not going to hold your hand, because I'm no homo.
Old 07-21-2012, 12:57 PM
Sarnak

Default heh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkingturtle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm no homo.
You sure about that? your avatar speaks otherwise.
Old 07-21-2012, 01:11 PM
Kobold

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-21-2012, 01:13 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hmm, I totally forgot how carrying a gun makes you more likely to be shot before someone that isn't carrying a gun.

You know who the idiot is in your situation? The one who thinks the guys with guns are idiots and chose not to carry because he is more intelligent.

Your entire post is fucking stupid. If anyone was too retarded to pour coffee, it would definitely be you.
Holy Christ how could you possibly miss the point so horribly.

I don't think carrying a gun makes you more likely to be shot. I think a bunch of retarded hillbillies carrying guns makes you more likely to be shot. I don't think everyone carrying a gun is an idiot. I think about 60% of the general population are idiots, and with 300,000,000 American citizens -- 50% of which own a firearm -- that means a lot of fucking morons with guns. Don't fret. There are a lot of fucking morons without guns, too. Those ones are less likely to shoot me.

Also, what makes you think I choose not to carry? Because I acknowledge that owning a gun likely wouldn't mean dick if some psycho decided to burst into a movie, toss tear gas, and start shooting people with an AR-15? Because I'm not pro-gun? Neither of those things mean I don't own a gun and know how to use it. You are clearly pro-gun. Do you typically have a loaded firearm on your person when you go to the movies? How about at work? Do you typically have one on you when you go into a coffee shop? If the answer is no, then you'd be as fucked as everyone else in the past 3 spree shootings in the US.

In America, it makes sense to own a gun for personal protection. But it's not going to save you in the majority of random shootings. And if I had to give up my gun to get guns out of the hands of a few million irresponsible dimwits and/or lunatics likely to shoot someone? That's a great trade, as far as I'm concerned.
Old 07-21-2012, 01:58 PM
Aviak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Aretraes - 30 something Bard
Harmonium - 50 something Rogue

Seith - 65 Bard Xev Server - Velious>LDoN era
http://www.twitch.tv/spaceframe
Old 07-21-2012, 02:03 PM
Aviak

http://www.examiner.com/article/so-c...t-the-innocent

"Holmes was apparently prepared to kill many more, as police have reported the shooter was carrying 6,000 rounds of ammunition.

While every aspect on the alleged shooter's life will be analyzed by the mainstream press in the days to come, the MSM will undoubtedly overlook the fact that the Century 16 movie theater had a firm policy against firearms, even for those who have concealed weapons permits.

WorldNetDaily reports that the theater's parent company, Cinemark Holdings Inc. has a strict 'gun-free' policy at all of their 459 theaters across the U.S. and Latin America.

Given this, the similarities between this and the Virginia Tech massacre are striking and a bit maddening."

Seems pretty logical to me. I mean, if you were planning on going on a killing spree, you'd pick a "gun free" zone for it wouldn't you??

Aretraes - 30 something Bard
Harmonium - 50 something Rogue

Seith - 65 Bard Xev Server - Velious>LDoN era
http://www.twitch.tv/spaceframe
Closed Thread