Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2011, 04:13 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eashan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your getting off the topic, No one cares of even believes what ever Loly is even remotely talking about. We are discussing major things here on P99 like how awesome the TMO/Ascension merger is going to be because they through 70+ ppl at Trak. Besides I remember a certain wizard disclosing to me on how they hate Ascension with all there heart yet now here you folks are holding hands and making kissy face...............

Good night folks I don't think I will be posting here again this topic is soooo dead

Hey Loly I still <3 you and you will remain on my Christmas card list
omg certain wizard he tollld on youuuu!
Old 06-29-2011, 05:17 AM
Decaying Skeleton

The thing i wanna know this. Why would a guild that has been farming these dragons for months. Stoop so low into logging into a cleric that is no longer played (doesn't matter if the account gets suspended for a short period) to Try and Train two guilds trying to have some fun. In a new expansion with new friends. That one guild has dominated for Far Far too long.

You'd think that a guild of your stature your maturity of being #1 for so long. You would sit back figure out why you lost the target.Fix the problem. Congratulate the "new guys" on their new shiny toys and look forward to more legit (following raid rules) competition in the near future.
Old 06-29-2011, 05:38 AM
Kobold

Send a message via AIM to Dravingar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loly Taa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I had promised not to reply again here but I have to say this...

When you left on March 11th, to see greener pastures- (Which we were totally cool about btw, we understood your need for teh poopsock) Kunark wasn't even out yet...

You didn't kill Trak till, wat? 7 days later? April 1st? (that's kinda funny btw cause he was broken)

Now by March 26th, I was already 54, so-- I don't see how you can say that all of your people were level 53 when it happened. That's just horseshit. People wanna talk shit about Seaweedpimp not knowing Trak's respawn time (Which by the way, I thank you all immensely for helping me make it a 3d spawn) but you're gonna say you were all level 53 when you killed Trak? Ha, please. I was level 54 March 26. Talk more shit Dravingar, please. Look more like a toolbox than you already do.
Ok, you also were on the top leveling people on the server. Id wager our average level of that raid was about 53-54.

Also, bitch about the OMGbroken trak and how stupid easy it was, your new guildmates still wiped to him with 78.
Old 06-29-2011, 05:38 AM
Banned

why did you bold try and train.. so cryptic
Old 06-29-2011, 06:34 AM
Orc

i usually stay out of this mudslinging mess, but ill say this much..

anyone making fun, whining about, crticizing, or bitching about having to 'merge' or 'zerging' a mob is just laughable.
Old 06-29-2011, 06:48 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warm [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i usually stay out of this mudslinging mess, but ill say this much..

anyone making fun, whining about, crticizing, or bitching about having to 'merge' or 'zerging' a mob is just laughable.
Quoted for truth.

But still makes for a fun read.

Created by Uuur//Ihealyou -- Mad props!
Old 06-29-2011, 07:04 AM
Planar Protector

This is fun! Can I play too?~!

FUCK YA'LL
Old 06-29-2011, 07:06 AM
VIP / Contributor

Stop reserving tags. By the time you manage to think of something funny to put there, the thread will be dead.
Old 06-29-2011, 07:07 AM
Sarnak

'Ello, what's all this then??

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Server first Golden Sash of WTFPWN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Unlike modern life, natural selection is alive and well on p99. Adapt or die.
Old 06-29-2011, 07:27 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eashan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is an old saying, "the courage of your enemy does you honor" to think that 2 guilds that pretty much despise each other are joining up to have a shot killing mobs is pure genius. What can I say other then we are deeply honored. But remember one small thing, killing one mob over the course of a 3 1/2 month span does not mean much compared to what we have accomplished. How ever there still more mobs to kill and more GM's for you to piss off.

p.s. make sure to donate to your server and click Google add!!!!
Eashan, let's rock the boat a little! What do you think some of the old remedy/darkwind folk used to say about IB? I'll help you out some: it wasn't nice...

The server's been around long enough that you'll always have people who change their minds and do things you wouldn't have expected them to do, particularly the people who date back far enough. you're somehow surprised that 2 guilds got together (who apparently "hate" each other, but i can guarantee they "hate" you guys more) to see you lose some targets. you're calling them out on the same shit you've done.
Closed Thread