Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2011, 12:12 PM
Kobold

Default About Ungratful Batstards - GM's should just go on a Banning spree!

Taklk Abougtt
Old 02-12-2011, 12:24 PM
Fire Giant

Ungrateful, Bastards, Talk, About...
Old 02-12-2011, 12:26 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Question

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-12-2011, 12:39 PM
Kobold

Oops I hit enter it posted to soon.

First of all... This server is FREE!! we dont pay (cut), yet you act like the GM's OWE YOU SOMETHING.
You whine bitch sniverl about thier decisions and yet it hasnt goten thru your thuck head that The GM's DONT OWE US SHIT! WE OWE THEM-- now,, this may ciome as a shock to a lot of you self centered pricks out there bitchen about stuff here because they didnt decide in your favor.

THE GM'S MADE THIS SERVER so we could p;lay on it.. I bet if yer bitching about a GNM made decision.. You havent even clickked the adds once a day like thay as to support the server, as Its all about you, not anyone else.

When I se a GM I immediately thank him for thr server, and that they have been diong a good job Probably the only time he will hear a compliment all day.
The shit he does hearSome gyuld whining av is nothing but complaints petition and maons about how the Gisunfair
Last edited by Rogean; 06-04-2011 at 01:32 AM..
Old 02-12-2011, 12:47 PM
Planar Protector

i drink pretty much any time I can, and I do it for the entire duration of that timeframe.

that said, bro, you gotta lay off the sauce
Old 02-12-2011, 01:02 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oops I hit enter it posted to soon.

First of all... This server is FREE!! we dont pay (Buy many of us, inc myself wil click an add every day to support the server), yet you act like the GM's OWE YOU SOMETHING.
You whine bitch sniverl about thier decisions and yet it hasnt goten thru your thuck head that The GM's DONT OWE US SHIT! WE OWE THEM-- now,, this may ciome as a shock to a lot of you self centered pricks out there bitchen about stuff here because they didnt decide in your favor.

THE GM'S MADE THIS SERVER so we could p;lay on it.. I bet if yer bitching about a GNM made decision.. You havent even clickked the adds once a day like thay as to support the server, as Its all about you, not anyone else.

When I se a GM I immediately thank him for thr server, and that they have been diong a good job Probably the only time he will hear a compliment all day.
The shit he does hearSome gyuld whining av is nothing but complaints petition and maons about how the Gisunfair
Take a breath, slow down and try to type coherently and in the English language please. I agree people should be thankful and complain less. Now post on your main and stop trying to start shit anonymously, kthxbye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Server runs much smoother without prima donnas prancing around being bitches like this is Walmart's Customer Service Department.
Old 02-12-2011, 01:18 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I bet if yer bitching about a GNM made decision..
Who cares about gnomes ?
Old 02-12-2011, 01:21 PM
Kobold

[QUOTE=Froog;221542]
THE GM'S MADE THIS SERVER so we could p;lay on it.. I bet if yer bitching about a GNM made decision.. You havent even clickked the adds once a day

Yea really. What do gnomes have to do with anything?
Old 02-13-2011, 12:09 AM
Kobold

i clicked!! i did my part!! WWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Old 02-13-2011, 12:26 AM
Kobold

Quote:
you act like the GM's OWE YOU SOMETHING.
You damn right the GMs owe me something.

They owe me a classic server with competition, some flayed content they can't fix cause the original creators were high on Meth, and I want it free!!!!

THANKS GMS!!! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread