Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-29-2014, 05:19 PM
Banned

Default Serious Problem with Vaporize now running Nihilum banks

Every single presently playing here heard about Vaporize being scammed for $500 When he tried to purchase the Necromancer Tomb. The guy OOC'd about it for days, the fact that he didnt immediately get banned is amazing enough on its own. To this day he claims that this was the reason he went to Nihilum. He cried to me for weeks about kicking Tomb because I should take his word about him getting scammed. This is the guy they put in charge of the Nihilum bank as Nizzar's alternative.. I am pretty sure this guy actually contacted the staff and tried to show them bank receipts of the RMT scam.

I think this is a serious server issue because the staff made a serious attempt at switching nihilum positions around as an alternative to disbanding them. Then we have this tune """""""LEADERSHIP""""""" appointment, and a guy that tried to enter the scene through RMT as the new banker. I think this is a massive slap in the face to the staff who spared their guild during a big RMT scandal.
Last edited by lite; 07-29-2014 at 05:21 PM..
Old 07-29-2014, 05:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lite [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Every single presently playing here heard about Vaporize being scammed for $500 When he tried to purchase the Necromancer Tomb. The guy OOC'd about it for days, the fact that he didnt immediately get banned is amazing enough on its own. To this day he claims that this was the reason he went to Nihilum. He cried to me for weeks about kicking Tomb because I should take his word about him getting scammed. This is the guy they put in charge of the Nihilum bank as Nizzar's alternative.. I am pretty sure this guy actually contacted the staff and tried to show them bank receipts of the RMT scam.
Take a break...
Old 07-29-2014, 05:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lite [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I think this is a serious server issue because the staff made a serious attempt at switching nihilum positions around as an alternative to disbanding them. Then we have this tune """""""LEADERSHIP""""""" appointment, and a guy that tried to enter the scene through RMT as the new banker. I think this is a massive slap in the face to the staff who spared their guild during a big RMT scandal.
Old 07-29-2014, 05:41 PM
Banned

If only some people worried about thier own guilds as much as they do about others.
Old 07-29-2014, 05:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feniggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If only some people worried about thier own guilds as much as they do about others.
I think thats exactly whats going on here
Old 07-29-2014, 05:55 PM
Kobold

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Leviticus - Nihilum - Red99
Old 07-29-2014, 06:05 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-29-2014, 06:16 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Agatha

you guys are fucking dumb, and vaporize is why i left nihilum, he was accounting for nihilums items way better than i anticipated.
Old 07-29-2014, 06:18 PM
Banned

before vaporize got control of the banks is when i did all the looting, after that every item i got was accounted for and went to the bank.

he's pretty much the saving grace of nihilum, great player, great guy, great attitude. leadership material. deserves entirely to be head of nihilums bank. Seriously don't know a better guy who takes role seriously on this server. wish he'd start his own guild.
Old 07-29-2014, 06:19 PM
Banned

will triple post for vaporize, dudes worth more than this whole forum put together. doesn't visit the forums though. knows better. so 3 posts in a row for vapo.
Closed Thread