Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2017, 12:04 AM
Banned

Wisdom 100%

You have +40str buff @60 and progressive levels of it as you level...and plenty of cheap str items around.

Heck crusty armor is super cheap for pure str/str (fuks ur chrs tho)

Also a few thousand platniums and you can get a fullset of hie armor.

Before I quit my had had almost 200 wisdom and iirc 1.8k mana pool at like level 51 ans had no raid gear just cheap arse ah gear.
Old 02-22-2017, 12:07 AM
Banned

10 str/stm or 20 str/stm has less impact overall than 20 wisdom.

Proven fact.
Old 02-22-2017, 02:00 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastagoog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
10 str/stm or 20 str/stm has less impact overall than 20 wisdom.

Proven fact.
Yeah, but the OP is a casual player. He's not going to be raiding NToV anytime soon. What he is going to be doing soon is leveling in places like Unrest where casual players go, and looting every piece of bronze armor to vendor for spell money which is what casual players do. With 65 starting strength and untwinked, that's going to make the game frustrating if not virtually unplayable, but the 20 STR will help alot. I'm pretty sure that's more important than having 2% more mana at the level 60 that there's a 99% chance he won't ever get to.
Old 03-03-2017, 04:04 PM
Planar Protector

Definitely strength, unless you know you'll get getting 60 and care about absolute min/max stats.
Old 03-03-2017, 08:15 PM
Sarnak

Cha and dex.
Old 03-08-2017, 02:05 AM
Planar Protector

I got to about level 16 on my high elf pally and found I couldn't do him anymore.

Man, something about the high elf male in plate, I don't care for it. Which sucks because I like the stats they start with.

I might have to make a human female just to try a different look for a pally, and the stats aren't too bad either.

I think I have grown tired of playing male avatars, as my last two I have made are females and I am playing them more than any of my older toons.

My favorite as of recently is my gnome rogue... She is so funny looking I never get tired of playing her!

Anyway, thanks for the input here. Think I will go with a female human pally and give the pally another shot.
Old 03-09-2017, 04:36 AM
Fire Giant

If you enjoy the rogue like you said, play it! Both are going to be group heavy toons, might as well play the one you've had a track record of enjoying. And an added bonus : its by far more sought after by most groups.

Just by reading the adventures of Sneaksy you can get an idea of how truly OP'd sneak/hide really is and all it allows you to see + do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Most of the people with bad experiences with me hang out in R&F, shocking, looks like I'm doing something right.
Old 03-09-2017, 04:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I got to about level 16 on my high elf pally and found I couldn't do him anymore.

Man, something about the high elf male in plate, I don't care for it. Which sucks because I like the stats they start with.

I might have to make a human female just to try a different look for a pally, and the stats aren't too bad either.

I think I have grown tired of playing male avatars, as my last two I have made are females and I am playing them more than any of my older toons.

My favorite as of recently is my gnome rogue... She is so funny looking I never get tired of playing her!

Anyway, thanks for the input here. Think I will go with a female human pally and give the pally another shot.
Use chain graphics until you get to velious quest armor?
Old 04-20-2017, 03:20 AM
Large Rat

high elves look like crap in the velious armor as well.
Closed Thread