Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2016, 06:33 PM
Fire Giant

Default <Thunderdome> recruiting.

First and foremost Thunderdome is a community. We function both as a raiding guild, and as red99's only leveling guild.

Our raid force is very capable: we have killed Derakor the Vindicator, Dracoliche, Trakanon, VS (and other Kubark dragons) -- we do HoT (we are on dragon faction, but we do +6 necks as needed). We do other planar raids, including Sky. We can do most epics -- we've completed countless epics for our members.

We are fairly casual, and we welcome other like-minded people. Groups daily, guild jewelcrafter and many other crafters, lots of porters (small server though, many times the porters are busy with their own stuff).

Priority for recruitment is bards, clerics, warriors, monks, rogues and wizards. All others are welcome however.

Who are you?

Self sufficient -- red is not easy and we're not gonna baby you. This doesn't mean we won't help you, but you should be self sufficient. We don't like drama queens or kings. You need to be a good human being, we're not overly PC in this guild but if you are a real life Nazi and can't stop dropping the n-bomb in ooc then you won't like this guild.

If you suck at EQ and PVP, don't worry we can help with that. We're not elitist --

Ask any member for an officer in game, we have many. My name is Rumblebum, and if I am available I will be happy to come and invite you wherever you may be.
Old 09-06-2016, 02:56 PM
Kobold

What level is the minimum required?

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek

PvE Raider and AltQuestor of R99
Old 09-07-2016, 12:04 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Rumblebum is our new leader, <Thunderdome> is in good hands!

For Kirban - there is no minimum level requirement.
Old 09-07-2016, 03:07 AM
Planar Protector

Nice, HoT. That's more than I can say for epidemic.
Old 09-15-2016, 12:16 PM
Fire Giant

Always recruiting, always open.

Guild so good all the other guilds keep alts in <Thunderdome>.

Ready to make the jump from blue? Tired of the grind? Interested in the chillest Discord around? Tired of having to pledge your allegiance to the Führer?

Welcome to the Thunderdome!
Old 09-15-2016, 09:04 PM
Large Rat

Hey im installing p99 right now after a long break. I was in TD before so I probably am still tagged. 45 WE druid named "Treehugging" if I remember the name right...Hope to see you guys tonight and hopefully get in a mid 40s group
Old 09-16-2016, 11:41 AM
Fire Giant

hey man, welcome back I remember you! I think we currently have a group in your range too.
Old 09-16-2016, 10:51 PM
Fire Giant

prob one of the best new guilds for a person to join, epics get worked out. shit gets killed. we raid maybe 2-3 nights a week, sometimes if we have a ton of people on bored with a night off, we'll come up with something to do like knock out some epic fights, or raid something for spells/exp group. You won't be getting ntov loot, but its great for people who are either already decked out, or want to start out without daily raids in tov/kael etc.

could use a full time bard, more rogues etc. anything is welcome though.
Old 09-22-2016, 08:59 PM
Fire Giant

Lost a few people to WoW's new expansion but still chugging along! Looking for main warriors, bards, clerics, rogues, monks, wizards. All other classes welcome though, we don't discriminate (as much as our raid leader would like us too lol).

The best community on red bar none! Good daytime crew (could use more though, definitely be nice to have some earlier raids).

we raid late-ish for the most part, come join us!
Old 10-05-2016, 12:18 PM
Planar Protector

would bump for lauka
he a pal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune View Post
Dance puppets dance.
Closed Thread