Australia?
Saudia Arabia+UAE?

The rest dont count coz poor.
Old 04-20-2017, 04:13 PM
Banned

I am asking for a friend.
Old 04-20-2017, 04:28 PM
Planar Protector

Tough call. France has good structured social welfare programs.

Oz has some great druggo loser programs as well. Knew a guy on live who was playing EQ full time and receiving medical heroin injections from the government for the 10 years that he played.

Voted Oz.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 04-20-2017, 04:32 PM
Banned

Yah i fucked up... Europe has some rich and some poor countires.

Would be more south east Europe with a mix of Scandinavia.
Old 04-20-2017, 04:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tough call. France has good structured social welfare programs.

Oz has some great druggo loser programs as well. Knew a guy on live who was playing EQ full time and receiving medical heroin injections from the government for the 10 years that he played.

Voted Oz.
Also agreed aussie social wealthfare system is retarded like this. Breeds inbreds. They give you 200-300 bux a week to study and if you live away from home you can get rental assistance for more. So work 1-2 days a week while you study and you on 500 bux a week.

I think by the time I am 50-60 the system will be gone coz there are 4th generation social wealthfare familes in some bogan towns here. Fucking 4th!l gen social wealthfare dependent familes!!!
Old 04-20-2017, 05:22 PM
Banned

I have Doors RL pic as my windows wall paper

My brain is tainted by Daybreak Kronos
Old 04-20-2017, 05:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastagoog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also agreed aussie social wealthfare system is retarded like this. Breeds inbreds. They give you 200-300 bux a week to study and if you live away from home you can get rental assistance for more. So work 1-2 days a week while you study and you on 500 bux a week.

I think by the time I am 50-60 the system will be gone coz there are 4th generation social wealthfare familes in some bogan towns here. Fucking 4th!l gen social wealthfare dependent familes!!!
Yeah Oz has an ideal system despite the abusers. Social welfare that is able to promote school/actual working is great. In the States, stuff like rent assistance isn't given to people with jobs. You have to be a single mom or an African-American male with a nose ring and dreadlocks with no plans on working to get approved.

In France they have workers assistance, so if you work AT ALL and are at least trying to work, the government recognizes that. And it pays you for being a worker. In the States, you have to be not working/disabled to collect the best benefits such as Unemployment or stage a workers injury with a crooked doctor. This promotes Unemployment scamming (So either keep getting fired repeatedly, or flop on the ground at the warehouse and fake an injury)

Which is better? Respecting people who are trying to work, even if its only 10 hours, and cutting them fat checks for doing so, or cutting checks ONLY if you are Unemployed/gethurtreellybadandmilkit? Cringe @ US.

Old 04-20-2017, 05:41 PM
Planar Protector

also not only does the US gov not cut you a check for being a worker, but you get taxed as a fuck you

even below living wage are paying between 1.2k-2.5k in tax in the US and are 100% completely ineligible for welfare programs if you're working. Steer clear.

Old 04-20-2017, 05:52 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastagoog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

How do you live on 500 a week. I barely get by on 500 a day.
Old 04-20-2017, 08:45 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Retticus

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 9
User Name Posts
Beastagoog 4
AzzarTheGod 3
Pseudechis 1
Nirgon 1
Closed Thread