Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2013, 10:37 AM
Aviak

Default Cabilis Faction

Is the Cabilis fraction bugged[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]? I ask because the wiki on raising fraction says it might be and i am having a hard time finding something that says differently. The fact is I spent 6 hours killing the bad iksar to raise the Brood of Kotiz faction. It was at a pace roughly 6 per 5-10 mins. So on the low end i should be still at 1800 positive points to were i started at, but i am still ready to attack. I thought at least i would of moved up to threatening or something better. Also the fact the Legion of Cabilis is been not moved off of kindly and the bone quest has not helped any of the fractions inside.

So can anyone help me out. I am an ogre sk if that helps at all.
Old 02-10-2013, 12:23 PM
Planar Protector

What are the Crusaders on? "CrusadersofGreenmist"? If you want safe passage through Cabilis you'll somehow need to work them up to dubious as well.

I know with Crushbone it took me 3 nights of playing about 5-6 hours to get my troll SK from scowl to warmly with the Kelethin/Felwithe guards - and that was pulling the castle, the outside of the castle, including pawns and everything.

Faction is no easy thing, I'd grab a friend that can AOE...you pull every iksar marauder/manslayer/etc you can find (to ensure a faction hit), round everything up and AOE to death. Probably best done during the quieter hours so as not to offend the levelling lizards [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

That said it could be bugged, I'd treat the wiki as a guide rather than factual.
Old 02-10-2013, 08:39 PM
Kobold

You've ruined your lands ogre, you won't ruin mine!; Our city is just not for softskins.
Old 02-11-2013, 12:01 AM
Fire Giant

It is not bugged it takes a LONG time probably not accurate to 1 faction point per mob or per bone chip quest turn in

I have turned in well over 400 stacks of bonechips (not joking, ask some lowbie iksars who saw me buying items for 2 weeks in FoB).

I'm now dubious with the SK's Crusader of Greenmist which are the primary patrol in Cab. However, in Field of Bone there is 1 crusader on the Shaman faction.

Also after 400+ Bonechip stacks AND doing a bunch of those curscale hide quests im now only threateningly with the bankers/merchants. So from what I understand the only way to raise merchant faction to apprehensively is via the CURSCALE Quest, the bonechip faction is extremely negligible.

Sorry if my post was confusing but if you have questions about Cab faction feel free to send me a tell I spent over a month doing this off and on.

After about 450 bonechip stacks + maybe 50 curscale quests roughly (I lost count now) my faction levels are:

Legion of Cabilis (War) - Warmly
Swifttails (Monks) - Indifferent
Scaled Mystics (Shamans) - Indifferent
Crusader of Greenmist (SK) - Dubious
Merchants - Threateningly

my Necro faction is still Scowls as i didn't farm outcast iksar.
Valkommen Farval - 57 Epic Human Preserver
Eddey Lizzard - 53 Iksar Champion
Wiliamm Wallace - 49 Epic Barbarian Rogue
Shaman Epic Faction Service
<Europa>
Closed Thread