Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2014, 03:16 AM
VIP / Contributor

stay on topic please, and ty

https://www.pantheonrotf.com/

Sirken's Twitch Stream - www.twitch.tv/sirken_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Accusing me of simultaneous favoritism for two opposing guilds involves a special kind of stupid
Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten View Post
going after sirken is like going to a cheerleader convention and punching the only one that bothered to talk to you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
I've met Sirken IRL.. he ain't jelly of shit

Old 04-26-2014, 05:29 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speaker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was one of the first vanguard Alpha testers. Early on Vanguard was a challenge to play because of the high end computer requirements. Microsoft dropping the game was a game changer, forcing Vanguard to sell to SONY. The game still needed a year of debugging before it should have launched. Many of the bug problems were due to the dumb down changes made in the last 8-9 months before game launch, SOE considered the game too hard core. At launch the average player did not have a computer up to the task of playing.

Today Vanguard is one of the best games on the market today. Unfortunately SOE has never made any effort to market the game and now the game will close in July. That is the reason I am here, in search of a old school hard core game.

I am not sure about Brad's drug use, Brad is a creative person, not a business centric person, he did make some bad choices. He will do fine with any future game as long as he is on the creative side of development... you guys are here, largely a game of his creation.
Who were you? I played with the devs, Brad, Oloh, etc in alpha, beta, etc. I also ran the Silky Venom site [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-26-2014, 06:00 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Send a message via Yahoo to Pitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by India [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who were you? I played with the devs, Brad, Oloh, etc in alpha, beta, etc. I also ran the Silky Venom site [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Silky venom was a nice resource. The Mrs. and I played VG on release, and it was just sad. So much potential. When we came back years later, we found a very nice MMO that nobody was playing.

I'd play it today if I had friends to play it with, so to see it close is somewhat sad. It's certainly a stark example of how not to release an MMO.
Old 04-26-2014, 06:03 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Send a message via Yahoo to Pitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andervin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
/nod

It's wild. I've seen some of Boogie's vids before but had no idea until now that we player on Prexus together. Anyone know if he plays/played on p99?
He doesn't that I'm aware of. But that was a cool interview. It was nice to hear the passion McQuaid had for EQ. Shame people tossed money at a project that ended up being only a pitch package. This is the danger of Kickstarting game development that I'm no longer willing to take.

I got in on the ground floor of Star Citizen, and it will be YEARS if EVER before that pans out.
Old 05-05-2014, 03:39 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
stay on topic please, and ty

https://www.pantheonrotf.com/
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Since deleted from the official facebook page. The woman is the wife of one of the developers.
Old 05-05-2014, 11:22 AM
Fire Giant

this was on the front page of Reddit's gaming subreddit - http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comme...maybe_because/

Old 05-07-2014, 02:45 PM
Banned

I know for a fact he used this money on hookers and blow.. I sold him the dope.
Old 05-07-2014, 02:52 PM
Fire Giant

I demand exp pots and a guise gais, I did not fall for the donation trick therefore I should be rewarded for being so SMAT