Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-29-2012, 06:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthagain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They didn't post it. That was the point. If you're going to get up on a soapbox, at least be informed enough to have a clue wtf you're talking about.
oh who was it?

I'm late to the party
Old 05-29-2012, 06:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
oh who was it?

I'm late to the party
Old 05-29-2012, 07:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We can only take so much e-flirting with Tralina
NEVER ENOUGH
Old 05-29-2012, 07:10 PM
Fire Giant

I thought shit just ceased to be funny and became just garbage. Wasn't the mods.
Old 05-29-2012, 07:17 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthagain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They didn't post it. That was the point. If you're going to get up on a soapbox, at least be informed enough to have a clue wtf you're talking about.
It's obvious by that post that you are the one that does not know what your are talking about. So let's not talk soapboxes. I'm pretty sure you've fallen off a few around here already.

I was not contending the forum rules after nilbog's comment or the fact that my link shouldn't be posted without their permission, but I will not have compassion in this instance.
Old 05-29-2012, 07:18 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by h0tr0d (shaere) [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I thought shit just ceased to be funny and became just garbage. Wasn't the mods.
I don't think anyone is blaming the mods.
Old 05-29-2012, 07:19 PM
Orc

You're rambling about how it's that person's fault for posting their pictures. They never posted their pictures, or their personal letters to their family. A douchebag posted their private life all over the forums to hurt them.

Stop derping all over the forums and you might realize how much you're embarrassing yourself.
Old 05-29-2012, 07:25 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
You're rambling about how it's that person's fault for posting their pictures. They never posted their pictures, or their personal letters to their family. A douchebag posted their private life all over the forums to hurt them.

Stop derping all over the forums and you might realize how much you're embarrassing yourself.
Life must be pretty easy when you are as dense as this you are.
Old 05-29-2012, 07:31 PM
Orc

Thanks for the new sig. Life must be pretty hard when you have that much trouble stringing together a coherent sentence.
Old 05-29-2012, 07:33 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Thanks for the new sig. Life must be pretty hard when you have that much trouble stringing together a coherent sentence.
Sick burn, man. Immortalized on the P99 forums. It was worth getting up this morning!
Closed Thread