Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2010, 01:20 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeolwind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I went with a human monk even when I had the option of Iksar. I had a high elf cleric, is was way easier to PL him that way. I can tell you the difference, even in AC is negligible. The regen, while dope is not a game breaker once you get a fungi. Even into Luclin there was two Iksar in the top 3 guilds on emarr, one warrior and one shaman. There were however 8-10 human monks: Toadhammer, Saaril, Torkya, Popplo, Laoke, Santhini, Koryo, Bejita, Syriak, Agannerral, and one more that escapes me.
i remember some of those names [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Darklotus [60 Rogue]
Cranial [55 Necro]
Cheechx [52 Ranger]
Chongi [52 Mage]
Dreadlord [44 Shadowknight]
Old 04-01-2010, 04:05 PM
Kobold

Mmmmmm Kunark.

I have a human monk now, I'm sure at some point I'll get around to leveling it.

when I reroll my iksar monk, I'm going to keep it on kunark 1-60, instead of fleeing the continent asap like I did on live.

fob > kurns > warslik's > dalnir > kaesora / droga / nurga > CoM > Seb / Chardok / Charasis

I really look forward to doing the Shackle of Tynnonium again, probably more than the Celestial Fists. (hate you Raster, HATE YOU.)
Old 04-01-2010, 05:26 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanech [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I really look forward to doing the Shackle of Tynnonium again.
The shaman cudgel quest was fun and steeped in lore, too.

This may be way premature, but are the mid-level armor quests (scaled mystic/dreadscale/trooper scale for shm/shd/war) going to be available on this server?

Will the Hate and Fear iksar specific planar armor be available?
Old 04-04-2010, 02:21 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by guineapig [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Honestly, unless you plan on trying to solo to 60 don't worry about being a human monk. Regen really doesn't matter in groups and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. (If you do plan on mostly soloing that might be a different story.)

As it is there is going to be an army of Iksar Monk clones, don't become one of them.
Even if you do attempt to solo (my monk solo's poorly at 40+), bind wound is the difference who care aboout a few hp's extra when youre binding for close to 100 per bandaid?

Exactly --

Or you could wait for Kunark and be KoS everywhere (even the 'evil' outposts), have SERIOUS faction farming for your epic, and have a 44% experience penalty - and seriously, twink with a fungi? It will be a long time after release before the upper end items start filtering dont to twinks, so good luck with that.
Old 04-04-2010, 10:01 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanech [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mmmmmm Kunark.

I have a human monk now, I'm sure at some point I'll get around to leveling it.

when I reroll my iksar monk, I'm going to keep it on kunark 1-60, instead of fleeing the continent asap like I did on live.

fob > kurns > warslik's > dalnir > kaesora / droga / nurga > CoM > Seb / Chardok / Charasis

I really look forward to doing the Shackle of Tynnonium again, probably more than the Celestial Fists. (hate you Raster, HATE YOU.)
Shackle of Tynnonium was Luclin-era. Highest you could get before then was the Shackle of Steel, and they didn't fix that quest until around Velious.
Old 04-04-2010, 06:32 PM
Developer

Send a message via AIM to Aeolwind Send a message via MSN to Aeolwind Send a message via Yahoo to Aeolwind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheech [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i remember some of those names [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I remember the other one that I'd forgotten, Tedorn =o.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilbog
If all the polls I have done up until now fully counted, you would be playing on some abomination of a PVP server with 2-10 boxing based on votes from people named xcm234nv and adfa234.
Old 04-05-2010, 08:28 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default who was the IKKY monk

Da`Kor had an Ikky monk at the start of Kunark I'm banging my head trying to remember his name. At the time he was the only other raiding monk besides Koryo.
Old 03-09-2011, 02:15 PM
Planar Protector

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=189

Will the Shackle of Scale quest be working?
Old 03-09-2011, 02:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by guineapig [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=189

Will the Shackle of Scale quest be working?
NECRO'D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbledorf View Post
I'll look into getting it changed to The Secret Order of the Silver Rose of Truth and Dragons.
Old 03-09-2011, 02:36 PM
Sarnak

Jesus, I thought eternal-elf was posting again. Don't scare me like that guineapig.
Closed Thread