Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2011, 10:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If I don't get trolled to all hell (probably going to happen) I can answer some ?s
What do you think the raid scene will look like with no autoattacking? What kinds of things do they have set up as raid encounters?
Old 11-28-2011, 10:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnnoiaII [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What do you think the raid scene will look like with no autoattacking? What kinds of things do they have set up as raid encounters?
Youtube the Eternity Vault
Old 11-29-2011, 04:02 AM
Aviak

This weekend I leveled a Smuggler, Mercenary and Juggernaut to level 20. My thoughts on the game so far:

Amazing quest system. Story driven quests instead of "go here and kill 30 of these" makes you become fully immersed in the story instead of mindlessly grinding monsters for experience.

Bonus missions in most quests for bonus experience? Awesome.

The companion system is awesome. As a Mercenary, both Mako (my companion) and myself could heal and dish out damage. Brilliant design.

Heroic quests are very in depth and entertaining. Instead of being sent somewhere to kill 1 monster thats Elite and go get your reward, you basically take on a mission involving several steps that end in a boss kill.

PVP seems a little broken at the moment. I'm not sure if it was just a bunch of people new to MMOs or what, but I destroyed -everything- that came near me on my Mercenary. Of course this is only level 20 PVP, but unless I was chain CC'd I could solo 2-3 people no problem.

The storyline is very good. I enjoyed probably the Bounty Hunter/Mercenary the most, and the Sith Juggernaut the least.

The graphics are good enough and make the game feel very KOTOR-y.

The arcade style mini game starship missions are entertaining and good to break up the monotony of chain questing.

All in all, for the first time ever I feel completely confident saying I have no desire to ever play World of Warcraft again. Bioware/EA has a loyal customer here.
Old 11-29-2011, 04:08 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnnoiaII [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think it will take a lot of coordinating burn phases and such. on my Smuggler if I didn't pay attention to my resource I ran out VERY quickly. Gotta decide whether you can afford that extra damage or just use your basic attack
Old 11-29-2011, 04:15 AM
Aviak

It's more about weaving basic attacks in with special attacks. The lower your energy/heat/focus w/e is the slower it regens.
Closed Thread