Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2014, 01:08 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamwiseRed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tune should have turned in exploits for GM faction. Could have been max ally at this point and not RTA.
Lol too true. Seems like the PNP violation was just the last straw in a long history of playing chicken with the law or whatever.
Old 01-21-2014, 01:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamwiseRed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tune should have turned in exploits for GM faction. Could have been max ally at this point and not RTA.
i did, quite often, my guild included
Old 01-21-2014, 01:12 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitborn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just want to personally chime in that every time i encountered Tune in pvp since i came back again, he went out of his way to XP kill me. More then once, which also included training a mob to my bind spot when i was AFK in game at work to attempt to de-level me .

Not because they were raiding and locking down targets. Not because of a previously established vendetta. Just cause he could. And just cause he is a douchebag.

No tears here... i've played EQ since day 1 on every pvp server there was and dealt a lot of grief out over the years.

Point is, As much as he tries to spin it with his Forumquesting the guy is a certified vitriolic douche and deserves no pity.

I only wish his forum acct would be banned also so i dont have to his read his 30 posts a day at work.
lol i think i killed this guy 2 times ever

keep preaching that shit tho
Old 01-21-2014, 01:17 AM
Kobold

Honestly, every encounter I have had with Tune since starting in September has been pleasant.

Yea he attacked me when I was 52, but didn't harass me and Katrasle and said 'good fight' after, which is a step up from what most do.
Old 01-21-2014, 01:27 AM
Sarnak

I support GMs banning people who they honestly decide are worth banning.

At the same time I think the PNP is kind of hilarious.
Old 01-21-2014, 01:35 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukahwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I support GMs banning people who they honestly decide are worth banning.

At the same time I think the PNP is kind of hilarious.
I can sympathize with the ban, he probably deserved it due to past offences that went unpunished. But the PnP stuff is pretty hilarious.
Old 01-21-2014, 01:36 AM
Banned

Lock thread ban anymore FREE TUNE spammers
Old 01-21-2014, 01:45 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitborn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just want to personally chime in that every time i encountered Tune in pvp since i came back again, he went out of his way to XP kill me. More then once, which also included training a mob to my bind spot when i was AFK in game at work to attempt to de-level me .

Not because they were raiding and locking down targets. Not because of a previously established vendetta. Just cause he could. And just cause he is a douchebag.

No tears here... i've played EQ since day 1 on every pvp server there was and dealt a lot of grief out over the years.

Point is, As much as he tries to spin it with his Forumquesting the guy is a certified vitriolic douche and deserves no pity.

I only wish his forum acct would be banned also so i dont have to his read his 30 posts a day at work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lock thread ban anymore FREE TUNE spammers
Old 01-21-2014, 03:06 AM
Kobold

Quote:
[Thu Jan 02 17:56:19 2014] You say, '#ban tune'
It's just fun to say!
Old 01-21-2014, 03:21 AM
Planar Protector

#tunestrong

more fun