Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2014, 08:44 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default Druid PowerLevel Services

Hello Everyone,
Drunare Regenature here and at your service!
I am currently a level 55 Druid and I am Selling/Scheduling Druid PowerLevel Services for players in the level range 1-25.
These services are perfect for anyone wishing to gain a few levels with a great reduction in time compared to grouping/soloing alone.
Perfect for rapid leveling to gain those crucial starter class spells/skills!

THE DETAILS...

TYPICAL AVAILABILITY:
EASTERN TIME ZONE

Monday through Friday
7:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Break/Offline from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Resume 8:00 PM to 2:00 AM

Saturday and Sunday
8:00 PM to 2:00 AM

CURRENT HOURLY RATE: 1800 Platinum (Class/Race Dependent)
CURRENT HOURLY RATE w/ DS POTION: 2250 Platinum (Greatly Increases Speed of PL)
I am currently able to PowerLevel Toons in the range of Level 1-30
All offers/trades instead of PP will be heard but not guaranteed

HOURLY SERVICE SPECIFICS:
- 1 Hour of Active PL
- I use a timer to keep track of the PL to the minute to make sure you get a great and fair value for your money.
- AFK's for either party will pause the PL timer.
- Deaths and CR's will pause the PL timer.
- Travel Time (to and from camps) will pause the PL timer.
- Any Meditation Time needed by me will also pause the PL timer.
- No Charge level top-offs if time runs out near ding.
- The "Oh Sh*t" Guarantee: Any UNUSED PL time due to LD/Waggro/Etc is tracked and saved for later use. You wont lose your time/funds!
*I keep great records with spreadsheets, super ocd, plenty of happy customers taking advantage of being able to use their time in multiple sessions*

ALTERNATIVE PER LEVEL PRICING:
Levels 01-10 @ 200pp per Level
Levels 11-15 @ 500pp per Level
Levels 16-20 @ 700pp per Level
Levels 21-25 @ 900pp per Level
Levels 26-30 @ 1000pp per Level

TACTICS:
My PowerLevel is done via me holding agro and mobs killed off of my DS, you only need to focus on getting one hit on each mob.
Alternatively, for twinks and melee's, the PL can be done via the buffs/DS provided to you to kill mobs and I watch you for heals and rebuffs.
The Location of the PL with vary with the available camps but the PL location is always open for negotiation with the Buyer.

I am often asked how many levels <insert amount of time here> will get in terms of levels.
This is hard to calculate due to the nature of the game, peak hours, camps/spawn availability, class/xp bonus and penalties, etc.
Instead of estimating, I will just post Success Stories for reference.

SUCCESS STORIES:
Quote:
Dark Elf Necromancer - Location = Highpass - Start Level = 17 - End Level = 20 - Time Invested = 2 Hours of Active PL
Human Necromancer - Location = North Ro - Start Level = 8 - End Level = 10 - Time Invested = 1 Hour of Active PL
Wood Elf Bard- Location = Steamfont - Start Level = 11 - End Level = 13 - Time Invested = 1 Hour of Active PL
Dark Elf Wizard- Location = Oasis - Start Level = 10 - End Level = 13 - Time Invested = 1 Hour of Active PL
Eurudite Necromancer - Location = Unrest - Start Level = 12 - End Level = 15 - Time Invested = 1 Hour of Active PL
Wood Elf Druid - Location = Steamfont - Start Level = 5 - End Level = 10 - Time Invested = 1 Hour of Active PL
Wood Elf Druid - Location = Oasis - Start Level = 10 - End Level = 13 - Time Invested = 1 Hour of Active PL
High Elf Enchanter- Location = Kurns - Start Level =14 - End Level = 16 - Time Invested = 1 Hour of Active PL
Halfling Druid - Location = Kurns - Start Level = 14 - End Level = 16 - Time Invested = 1 Hour of Active PL
Wood Elf Druid - Location = South Karana - Start Level = 13 - End Level = 16 - Time Invested = 1 Hour of Active PL
Ogre Shaman - Location = Oasis - Start Level = 7 - End Level = 11 - Time Invested = 30 Minutes of Active PL
Half Elf Bard - Location = Paw- Start Level = 27 - End Level = 29 - Time Invested = 2 Hours of Active PL
Half Elf Bard - Location = Paw- Start Level = 15 - End Level = 19 - Time Invested = 2 Hours of Active PL
Gnome Magician - Location = Steamfont - Start Level = 2 - End Level = 12 - Time Invested = 1 Hour of Active PL
Gnome Warrior - Location = Unrest - Start Level = 6 - End Level = 17 - Time Invested = 1 Hour of Active PL
Ogre Shaman - Location = Upper Guk - Start Level = 1 - End Level = 18 - Time Invested = 2 Hours of Active PL
Iksar Necromancer - Location = SK/Paw - Start Level = 15 - End Level = 24 - Time Invested = 3 Hours of Active PL
Half Elf Ranger - Location = SK/Paw - Start Level = 9- End Level = 16 - Time Invested = 1 Hour of Active PL
Half Elf Druid - Location = SK/Paw - Start Level = 23 - End Level = 26 - Time Invested = 2 Hour of Active PL
Halfling Druid - Location = SK/Paw - Start Level = 22 - End Level = 26 - Time Invested = 2 Hour of Active PL
CUSTOMER COMMENTS/FEEDBACK:
Quote:
- "Great price for great service A+, was very nice to talk with while gaining 3 1/2 lvls quickly." - Happydeath
- "She did a good job." - Totemmissle
- "The service exceeded my expectations. Really good job on her part. Thanks!" - Fatty
- "Level 2-12 in an hour session (gnome magician) with DS potion, great stuff! Was good fun, and Drunare is really conscious about pausing timer whenever necessary (and without needing to be asked). Only other thing to say is it's a shame I don't have more money..." - Kooh
- "Quality powerleveling, fair and honest person. definitely rec. her for other." - Danthe
- "A-plus great service would use again!" - Xarilz
Please use a Private Message let me know if you are interested by letting me know the Name and what level and class toon are you wanting to PowerLevel!
All other questions/comments can go in this thread as a reply.

Thanks,

TLDR:
1800pp-2250pp Per Hour of Active PowerLeveling, Send me a PM (or tell in game) with the Characters Name, Level, Class, Desired Level, Date/Time <3

THIS IS A BARGAIN SERVICE WITH PROVEN RESULTS! IF YOU WANT TO BE 30 IN A FEW HOURS YOU NEED TO FIND A BARD, or Epic 60 Druid ...
Last edited by Bleero; 11-24-2014 at 03:58 PM..
Old 10-15-2014, 08:54 AM
Kobold

Just spoke to you in game [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.], just out of curiosity, where do you PL? and do you also do rare mob hunts for lower levels?
Old 10-15-2014, 09:06 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadlyfury [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just spoke to you in game [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.], just out of curiosity, where do you PL? and do you also do rare mob hunts for lower levels?
Hi Deadly,
I will do just about anything to assist players in any way I can. That said, let me know what you need and we can work something out.

In terms of PL location, it is totally variable due to server population effecting available camp locations. I partner with the buy to choose the best location. This said, i will add the location to my "success stories" section of my original post.

Thanks,
Old 10-15-2014, 01:47 PM
Banned

Great price for great service A+, was very nice to talk with while gaining 3 1/2 lvls quickly.
Old 10-15-2014, 11:58 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Thumbs up

She did a good job.[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-24-2014, 11:44 PM
Planar Protector

This PL also works with all Melee Classes with SoT or DS potions. Tested and working.
Old 10-28-2014, 01:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

TYPICAL AVAILABILITY:
EASTERN TIME ZONE

Monday through Friday
7:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Break/Offline from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Resume 8:00 PM to 2:00 AM

Saturday and Sunday
8:00 PM to 2:00 AM
When do you work?
Old 10-28-2014, 10:10 AM
Skeleton

Great service!

I had a level 15 bard alt I wanted to just grab a couple of levels on - Obviously not a large power leveling request. I could have AE kited with a level 2 song but I just don't really intend to do that with this char. I had a few k of plat and decided to just hire Drunare, hoping to get to level 17 given the xp penalty I had.

I made level 19.

Suffice to say, the service exceeded my expectations. Really good job on her part. Thanks!
Old 11-10-2014, 08:04 PM
Sarnak

Level 2-12 in an hour session (gnome magician) with DS potion, great stuff! Was good fun, and Drunare is really conscious about pausing timer whenever necessary (and without needing to be asked). Only other thing to say is it's a shame I don't have more money... [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-17-2014, 11:55 AM
Planar Protector

yo
Closed Thread