Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2017, 05:56 PM
Fire Giant

Uyan, do you ever do your homework? Convict, as far as I can tell, is not in Awakened. Project your anger elsewhere.
Old 04-07-2017, 06:16 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Uyan, do you ever do your homework? Convict, as far as I can tell, is not in Awakened. Project your anger elsewhere.
Breaken, not anger. I'm stating a fact that guy doesn't comprehend.

You understand the forum trolls are upset that we have come to a mutual understanding and now their agenda is to try and pit AM vs AW to cause a rift between us again.
Old 04-07-2017, 06:19 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comoc1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Breaken, not anger. I'm stating a fact that guy doesn't comprehend.

You understand the forum trolls are upset that we have come to a mutual understanding and now their agenda is to try and pit AM vs AW to cause a rift between us again.
without suspensions all they have to look forward to is 7 man aow attempts.
Old 04-07-2017, 06:27 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i dont think he was projecting anything at AW, just asking the anon troll to support his claim
Old 04-07-2017, 07:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is an obvious one as it has been killed on p99 with mid 30s for numbers

However just focusing on the outliers doesn't portray the truth. When rustle doesn't team up with other guilds they don't even get enough people for a Vulak kill....
That's really still not... god dammit. Ugh. Friend and I were discussing whether you were a bad troll or just a genuine idiot. Well, it's good to be genuine.
Old 04-07-2017, 07:10 PM
Banned

i actually read this post ^ lol let my guard down or something. is this what this forum is full of? jesus
Old 04-07-2017, 07:11 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's really still not... god dammit. Ugh. Friend and I were discussing whether you were a bad troll or just a genuine idiot. Well, it's good to be genuine.
don't be angry that your, "doing more with less", is a lie... How many times do you have to repeat to yourself "we aren't zerging", when you have a raid force of 70+ people out of 4 different combined guilds?
Old 04-07-2017, 07:19 PM
Sarnak

All the prime-time uncontested planning in the world, never forget.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Old 04-07-2017, 07:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jda23 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm a little confused about which of these encounters we are supposed to be impressed with. Every single one of those have been downed with less numbers in the past. Move along, child.

42 man dain kill? Easily doable by sub 30.

52 man Yelinak kill? Easily doable by sub 30.

53 man Vulak kill? Easily doable with mid 30s.

75+ man Tunare failure? Easily done with mid 60s.

Not sure what's funnier, Rustle thinking they are good or Uyan bragging about beating down a bitched down version of Sontalak or beating a semi-hard version of him a year into Velious.
I think I could fail Tunare solo with the correct clickies.
Old 04-07-2017, 07:40 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by jda23 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm a little confused about which of these encounters we are supposed to be impressed with. Every single one of those have been downed with less numbers in the past. Move along, child.

42 man dain kill? Easily doable by sub 30.

52 man Yelinak kill? Easily doable by sub 30.

53 man Vulak kill? Easily doable with mid 30s.

75+ man Tunare failure? Easily done with mid 60s.

Not sure what's funnier, Rustle thinking they are good or Uyan bragging about beating down a bitched down version of Sontalak or beating a semi-hard version of him a year into Velious.
How many bitched down versions of Sont have you killed? Oh that's easy, 0.

Spoken like a true armchair wana-be raider.