Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2017, 08:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comoc1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Spoken like a true armchair wana-be raider.
cosmic horror
Old 04-07-2017, 08:19 PM
Planar Protector

So much at stake. How riveting.
Old 04-07-2017, 08:35 PM
Fire Giant

So sad
Old 04-07-2017, 10:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's really still not... god dammit. Ugh. Friend and I were discussing whether you were a bad troll or just a genuine idiot. Well, it's good to be genuine.
Maner we killed it alone , send me that sweet shit your smoking
Old 04-07-2017, 11:09 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comoc1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Breaken, not anger. I'm stating a fact that guy doesn't comprehend.
Lmao nice try kid, almost deflected, almost. I wasn't even focused on the zerging.

My main point was that nearly every member of aftermath, with a few exceptions that i have grouped with or had the displeasure of being around has been utter garbage both skill-wise and attitude which is staggering considering the gear some of them have and the time invested into their characters, you would think they would be at least somewhat decent. Most of them have been alts in their low 50's but that is irrelevant since they wear the tag and have mains in the guild. Thats where all the dislike I have for Aftermath stems from. it has nothing to do with your pixel accomplishments, or other guilds lack of.

It's funny because you and maner constantly posting responding to every troll post and trying so hard to save face are really just burying yourselves deeper so please keep it up
Old 04-07-2017, 11:13 PM
Planar Protector

Maner is a bird brain, I think this much is known by now.
Old 04-08-2017, 12:01 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convict [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lmao nice try kid, almost deflected, almost. I wasn't even focused on the zerging.

My main point was that nearly every member of aftermath, with a few exceptions that i have grouped with or had the displeasure of being around has been utter garbage both skill-wise and attitude which is staggering considering the gear some of them have and the time invested into their characters, you would think they would be at least somewhat decent. Most of them have been alts in their low 50's but that is irrelevant since they wear the tag and have mains in the guild. Thats where all the dislike I have for Aftermath stems from. it has nothing to do with your pixel accomplishments, or other guilds lack of.

It's funny because you and maner constantly posting responding to every troll post and trying so hard to save face are really just burying yourselves deeper so please keep it up
0 fucks given
Old 04-08-2017, 12:19 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convict [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
can't imagine why Awakened would want to help them out at all killing raid targets for any reason.
Quote:
Let me know when your guild can kill anything without zerging or needing Awakened to hold your hands
Quote:
I wasn't even focused on the zerging.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-08-2017, 01:29 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by smitho1984 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gently press balls in the center to flatten...
Sounds painful.
Old 04-08-2017, 01:52 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nommis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All the prime-time uncontested planning in the world, never forget.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My only problem is you didn't include anon!
Closed Thread